Tell us about your pets

It seems like a lot of cannabis growers are dog people, whether that was before they got into growing, or to have a guard dog on the premises. But no matter whether you’re a dog person, a cat person, or a guinea pig person, tell us about your pets and post some photos.

Here are my pups - the white one is a female Old English Bulldog named Aaliyah, and the other is a male Golden Doodle (half Golden Retriever, half Poodle) named Chewie:

Here’s a better view of Chewie while wearing his cone of shame (which he managed to escape from several times):

They love to wrestle and play tug of war together:

14 Likes

I have a very playful cat.

Her name is Cranberry.

She’s my declawed, de-toothed, cyclops kitty. She was a rescue cat.

15 Likes

Cute - cats do love their boxes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is my 5 year old rescue Kachina, who loves car rides.

10 Likes

Very cute! Is she a pitbull or pitbull mix @m.sauls?

Thanks! She looks mostly like a pitbull but she is kind of small. Hard to say for sure, haven’t had any tests done, but definitely mostly blue nose.

2 Likes

Bruno of San Marino…Kill shelter rescue one of the most loyal dogs I have had, but I wouldn’t want to be intruder on his watch! lol

12 Likes

What a cutie!

Bruno of San Marino-
I thought the same but the shelter papers say he is a 3.5 year old purebred bluenose…at least thats what I go on the papers, but he is a goo boy! until he ate all of my TWO sets of vertical blinds yesterday, while I was out in the “Garden” can’t have him trampling on the little gils …or worse! lol

love the Dogs, better than people sometimes!

3 Likes

I find that almost all animals are more genuine than humans. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This is Bodhi (tiger dog) and Cinder (crazy puff), we call them the Summit dogs. Bodhi is 4 years old and Cinder just turned 1 last month. They both are crazy friendly and loving dogs. I also have two cats but I’ll talk about them next time.

14 Likes

Cinder does have a crazy look in his eyes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome ! who’s the good boy… Dogs never lie
Tiger is just beautiful and Cinder is just an excitable boy!

1 Like

Good on You! saving the less fortunate, good Karma!

Oh yeah! Both of them are good dogs, Bodhi is a boy and Cinder is a girl. Both rescues from Native American reservations.

2 Likes

Nice article about treating pets with CBD oil:

5 Likes

She must have been a pirate :wink:

1 Like

I’m a three cat lady. Tango, Happy & Reiki. The eldest is Reiki, 19 years old, adorable, cranky & runs the show. .

8 Likes

Reiki looks in pretty darn good shape for 19!

3 Likes

He is squawking as we speak. Being ornery and a little acupuncture helps.:smile_cat:

3 Likes