Introduce yourself!

Hello and thanks for the invite. Tetra Technologies is an extract company based out of BC, Canada. We specialize in producing cannabis oil concentrates such as: cherry oil, honey oil and distillate. We also have a line of vape juice and edibles created from our concentrates.

Checkout our online store at http://tetra.online or www.tetratechnologies.ca

We are looking to network with dispensaries or distributors in the industry who are looking for high quality, lab tested medical grade cannabis oil. Competitive bulk pricing and professional non-branded packaging options.

Email sales@tetratechnologies.ca or create an account today!

:wink:

4 Likes

Hello Growers Netork! My name is Leo. I am a Sales Rep/business development for Britelabs. Brite Labs develops high quality cannabis extract (CO2). My area is mostly from San Francisco to San Jose, however, I am open to spread Brite medicine to all parts of California. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or suggestions.

I was born in Ukraine and raised in San Francisco, speak Russian, Hebrew and some Spanish :). Looking forward to make connections and joint venture in making people happy and healthy!

8 Likes

Welcome @leo and @sales10!

2 Likes

Hey :wave:t4: Leo! Glad to see you joined the community. I can personally vouch for you. Happy Networking!

5 Likes

Hi, my name is Marisa and I am one of the co-founders of Summit Extraction Systems. We manufacture closed loop hydrocarbon extraction systems for cannabis and hemp processing. I have been in the cannabis industry since 2009 when I started a campus chapter of SAFER (Safer Alternative for Enjoyable Recreation), and held a big 420 fundraiser for Sensible Colorado. Since then I’ve managed a few dispensaries and now build extraction equipment. I’m a Colorado native, born and raised in Boulder, then I went to college and lived in Durango, CO for 10 years. I currently live in Loveland, CO and like to hike with my dogs, garden and help people set up extraction facilities.

6 Likes

Welcome @SummitExtraction - feel free to post pictures of your dogs to the pet photo thread here:
Tell us about your pets

4 Likes

Welcome Dr. Mirman! Great to see other medical folks on here. What is your experience with diabetics and the addition of cannabis? Have you seen instances of patients being able to titrate down their insulin requirements?
Thanks! Kathy

4 Likes

love the logo

5 Likes

We are Budsy, a cannabis tech startup based in LA, who are enabling cannabis delivery using an IOT button. When the customer clicks the button we enable the delivery a randomized strain of cannabis to them. We have a tight feedback loop from which we learn the customer’s smoking preferences. So the next time they click the button, another randomized strain is delivered but closer to their smoking preferences.

Would love to talk to dispensaries, POS vendors, growers etc on how we can find common synergies.

Currently we are looking to work with dispensaries in Las Vegas.

Thanks for introducing us to the Growers Network @nick !!

5 Likes

Welcome @budsy! Do you have any videos of your app in action that we can check out?

2 Likes

Not yet but will post one in the coming weeks. A bird’s eye view will be up on our website @ www.budsy.io at the end of this week.

4 Likes

Thanks - looking forward to your site and videos once you have them online.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, I’ve been in cannabis healthcare for a decade, and now our team focuses on treating chronic health conditions with cannabis, making quality clinical health guidance affordable and effective for whomever is in need.

At Zana Medical we have condition specific programs, and we’ve created a free public resource for patients called HealthLab by Zana Medical. We provide a rational, science-based voice that is accessible to everyone when it comes to cannabis healthcare.

Check out this FREE resource, there are interviews with industry experts, articles and health infographics:
http://zanamedical.com/

In health and happiness… thank you for your work!!!

Ezra Barth-Rogers
Zana Medical

6 Likes

Welcome @ezrabr!

3 Likes

Hey y’all! My name is Kyle Borland and I lead Cannabis Communications and Policy at Anresco Laboratories, a 75-year old cannabis and food-testing lab located in the Bayview of San Francisco. If your cannabis business is located in California, feel free to reach out via our website to inquire about our services or just to get a tour of our five state-of-the-art laboratories.

On the side, I run my own strategic communications consultancy and write for a variety of publications, most notably EstroHaze, a recently launched publication focused on women of color in the cannabis industry. I’m excited to get to know everyone and connect to help grow this exciting industry!

6 Likes

Hi guys!! My name is Emma and along with my business partner Chris we have recently set up a new online seed bank. www.seedshack.co.uk.
I worked for two well established seed banks (same owner for both) but was made redundant last September. Chris and I got together and came up with Seed Shack (not over night!! It was a few months and lots of late nights!!). Chris is the business and finance side (he already runs several successful businesses). I am the front of house (data input, wholesalers, customers ect). We are based in South West England but can ship to anywhere around the world. We are slowly moving up the Google listings but as yet we have had limited activity on our site!! Where would be the best place to advertise?? Also any feedback on our site would be welcome. www.seedshack.co.uk
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I look forward to getting your feedback. Kind regards Emma

5 Likes

Welcome Emma,
You are welcome to set up a store on our website cannabisbuyer.com. We are paid when an order comes thru. We have a few seed vendors. Do you happen to have Gelato seeds. I have a customer looking for some.
Namaste,
Angela
info@cannabisbuyer.com

2 Likes

Welcome @kyleborland and @seedshack! Glad to have you on board.

2 Likes

Nate! Great to see you on here! Everyone I talk to in arizona in our industry defintaley knows you and always has nothing but amazing things to say about you and growers house! Always try to send people to you!

2 Likes

Welcome @spencerg12!

3 Likes