Tent vs Room advice please

Alright everyone I have an 11 foot by 9 foot room to use for growing. I want to set up mothers, cloning and grow “some” weed for myself.

How would you guys do it, would you use tents or would you use the room with out tents?

Obviously I save money using the room without a tent so that’s one pro for the no tent argument.

3 Likes

I’d make two rooms one 5.5’x 4.5’ and another the same then one veg and one flower. I do all my mothers and clones in my veg room

4 Likes

Is it legal there?
I love a 2 in 1 tent. But rooms do give you more well…room.
I like tents because there reflective inside but thats moot. If i was legal id just do a room. 2 room idea is good.

2 Likes

But i can do multiple harvests at the same time and or run separate breeding tents. Easy to contain pollen in tents. Theres pros an cons. Depends what your goals are.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s legal in Spain to grow your own as long as you don’t take the piss and grow to many you’re ok.

2 Likes

Thanks mate

3 Likes

Thanks preybird!

3 Likes

Rooms glorious rooms! Rooms, rooms filled with flowers!

4 Likes

I concur with the room statement. It is much nicer opening a door instead of a zipper.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone Rooms it is then. I think I’ll have mothers and clone in the room and a single tent with a few flowering in for me smoke :dash:

2 Likes