Tents and light

Hi! We will be moving in a couple of months so I was considering buying a tent 33 or maybe at a maximum 44. Do you know approximately how much harvest I could get from that? I would appreciate if you could send me some links or product I would need and what you recommend. I just tried a fertilizer the one I sent you is it any good? Which one would you recommend? Do you know any European sits to get seed and which one is the best seed?

4 Likes

Hi @magi

Sounds exciting your new move. Growershouse.com has a wide selection of tents. Check their website, they have kits and you can build custom tent kits, see the amount of plants you can grow etc.

https://growershouse.com/grow-tent-kits

5 Likes

Thanks viking​:heart::rose:

5 Likes

Hlg lights 3x3 tent 1-1.5#'s cured is possible
Hlg lights 4x4 tent 2-4#'s is possible
I would suggest
Lights/HLG
Tent/vivosun
All Fans/AC Infinity
Nutrients/Jack’s,Jr peters

4 Likes

All great stuff I use all u said up top. Lol. Except I run 7 5 gal oxy pots for the most part here. I may cut down to 5s and see what I get from them if ok I may switch a bit smaller myself.

4 Likes

What you mean bro

2 Likes

That link @chrisj gave you at least shows you all the necessary equipment needed to grow properly and successfully. Im not sure what you mean by tent size 44? Are you in the us? Is that a 4x4 tent? And you can get up to 2lbs or more from a 4x4. Depwnds on strain equipment type. Your growing skills and uderstanding of how cannabis plants. Growing good weed takes time and effort and is not easy peasey lots of people think they can just grow bueatiful plants and weed. Truth is its much harder than it looks and takes practice and patience. This separates real growers from people who want to be a growers. If your really serious were here to help out with any questions you have. We all love growing here hooe you do well and stick around here and show us your grow as it goes along.

5 Likes