Terra Biotics Picture of the Month

Terra Biotics have been kind enough to offer our members right here on Growers Network some of their amazing products. With over $200 worth of prizes up for grabs, read below and see how you can enter. We will hopefully be running more of these competitions each and every month, so if you would like to sponsor a product please let us know.

About Terra Biotics
We are celebrating over 15 years of serving farmers, growers and consumers with our organic formulations to help them reach maximum potential. Over 400 farms have made the switch from conventional chemical products to organic growth.

Octobers POTM Competition
Reply to this topic with an image you think could win from your IG account. Tag both (@)terrabiotics and (@)growersnetwork on IG as well as two of your friends that might be interested in entering.

*You need to be based in the USA and have an Instagram account to be able to enter. *

Whats up for grabs
1st prize: Premium Growth Kit (1 lb version) plus Ultra-Bio Boost (1lb).
2nd prize: Starter Growth Kit (1/2 lb version) plus Ultra-Bio Boost (1/2 lb).

Rules of the Competition

1. GN members may enter up to 2 original images each.
  2. You need to post the picture on IG, tag GN and TB as well as post here to be entered.
  3. Members may enter original images or graphic designs of their own.
  4. Entries close on the 30th of October.
  5. Prizes may only be shipped within the USA.

Judging
Entries will be judged at the end of this month ( October ) by the owners of GN on creativity, overall quality and effort. We looking for the WOW factor. So let your creative juices flow on this one.
If you not interested in entering but would still like to try Terra Biotics organic products, you are welcome to use “Grower10” for exclusive GrowersNetwork 10% discount.

Best of luck to all entries.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF5BW3psOEv/

4 Likes

Can we enter in South Africa and if someone outside of the USA wins, can we pay for shipping ourselves.

3 Likes

@canna-bliss . With pleasure bud. Represent braaaaa. If you willing to pay for shipping and have no trade restrictions with USA, @terrabiotics are willing to ship to you. So you welcome to enter under those terms.

2 Likes

@chrisj But it specifically says you must be based in the U.S.A. to be eligible to enter

1 Like

Yes it does @stevie, and the reason is the supplier is based in USA. This is our first POTM, so hang in there.

2 Likes

I simply meant you just told canna-bliss they could enter from South Africa .

So do you have to be from the USA to enter or not is what I am saying

1 Like

I hear you. As long as you willing to pay for shipping and you dont have trade restrictions from your country. We made an exception.

1 Like

@Hobbyist great chance for some free stuff plus a discount! Get it!

And remember, if you’re willing to pay shipping and there’s no trade restriction between your country and the US, you can still still enter wherever you are :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Where do I enter

2 Likes

I’m down lmk wat I need to do I’m always up for testing new things out

1 Like

I’m new here bit seems like a nice place to be fourm wise good luck here and welcome

1 Like

Right here on GN. Post a picture on Instagram, tag GN and terrabiotics and post here. You would possibly win as the first entry!!! Its that simple. If you based in USA, free shipping too.

1 Like

Mario Had a busy day!!

3 Likes

sodk x dark devil x silverback auto reg f1 stress test

1 Like

Is this good

4 Likes

Ai, thanks for the interest and potential entries. I dont think I was clear enough so my apologies. I am going to update the original post. To be entered you will need to post and tag using your Instagram account and post the link here.

Reply to this topic with an image you think could win from your IG account. Tag both (@)terrabiotics and (@)growersnetwork on IG as well as two of your friends that might be interested in entering.

Guys you need to follow directions. First you have to have an IG account, then post your pic there, tag both terrabiotics and growersnetwork on IG as well as 2 additional friends, THEN respond to this post with that IG pic here in this thread

You beat me lol

by over 30 minutes, I must have missed that reply, my bad

1 Like

Yes I did, but thank you Stevie for responding and helping out.

https://instagram.com/p/CGVLNL-JrxF/

Here’s the link, how do you post a pic from IG?

NVM, just like that

1 Like