Tester/Reviewer

Hello GN.
Im always on the hunt for new and exciting products. Cannabis has blessed us all with amazing gifts and they keep coming. Thanks to busineses and indivduals like yourselves.
Anyways I do product reviews and testing. This happens in my personal lab area. Ive tested things from Lights, Nuetrients,Genetics. You name it.

If you or your company is looking for field testing, with full reports, unbiased. HONEST opinion through ti,e tested technique. Im your guy. Please feel free to message me anytime.

5 Likes

I might want to have a discussion with you about sanctioned GNET product testing. Are you interested?

2 Likes

@MK3_Pharms It looks like you’re operating in multiple facilities, based on your profile. Is that right? Have you been a tester for software solutions at all?

We may be open to discussing some testing scenarios for our product. What do you think?

3 Likes

I do have multiple facilities. One is my personal Lab. The other is a commercial grow. 50k sqft canopy +3k sqft extraction lab.

i have not tested any software as of yet. Tbh i dont really plan on it. My partners might be interested however cant say for sure

2 Likes

I’ve found our software solution lends itself nicely to partners or investors taking an overview of the business. The multi-facility approach too, gives you or anyone with high-level access an easy window into the business.

It’s just an idea to put out there. If you think they might be interested, there’s no harm in talking it through. In all honesty, supergrower isn’t right for every operation too, and if nothing else, I’m sure we’ll be chatting on GNET anyway.

3 Likes

i will bring it up. thanks mate.

3 Likes

Im really a hands on guy. Now if you had soil or lighting, maybe even nuets or genes. Then hell yeah sign me up. sitting behind a computer to me is the worst kind of life. i need the sun, dirt, even the insects on me to truly feel alive.

2 Likes

I hear ya on that. I’m not one to sit still, but I do end up behind a computer because I’m in the space. Sounds like you need, or have, someone to take what you do and turn it into something easy to digest and act on.

4 Likes

Well in terms of my commercial aspect. Its pretty much always the same. Pretty straight forward. I am of the mindset that less is more, and dont over complicate things.
Now on my personal side. Crazy things go on. Im totally a mad scientist. Doing things that shouldnt work but do. Pushing boundaries. Trying to create. And more often then not destroying.
I really have an affinity for the cannabis flower. Each and everyone is so perfect in its geometry. The beauty of the flower. The smells. The taste. I totally am doing what i love

4 Likes

Im still looking for Product tester / Reviewer. This comes with Full grow documentation. My thoughts. Effectiveness of product compaired to same in class products. Please comsider me for ANY and AlL field testing needs

2 Likes

Very interesting! I know of a few that have requested testing! I will keep it in mind!:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

please let me know if I can send you testing products. I am preparing for official launch this spring

2 Likes

I am open to All product testing. message me for more private convo

2 Likes

Just want to thank all the persons involved in the new round of tests coming up. @TheMadFlascher @Crecer_Lighting i know there is a few others. dont worry i havent forgot you.

2 Likes

I will send you our nutes to trial if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I will give it a shot. I’m about to do a test for a light here on GN. Starting around the end of this month. So yeah I’m down

2 Likes

Nice! Just send me a shipping address and I will work on packaging up some jugs for you.

1 Like