Testing by ajlifted - Veg + Bloom Dirty

Hi Everyone
It AJLIFTED HERE. I’ve been asked to use VEG+BLOOM DIRT into my home grow and give an honest evaluation. So I’ve just given my girl’s their first feed of Veg+Bloom dirt and I’ve already incorporated Veg+Bloom life during transplant. So far so good. I’m running two Subcool Dank Genetics Clown SLIPPERS. Their in two 5gal fabric pots with Soil Kings Big Rootz and their under a Marshydro Ts1000. I water when needed and feed according to Veg+Bloom Dirt feeding schedule. So lets have fun with this and see what happens. Thanks to Veg+Bloom and growers network for the opportunity to push my grow to the next level.

5 Likes

Well its AJLIFTED here again with a new update. I’m using Veg+Bloom DIRT exactly as feeding chart says. My PPM’s are lower than I like so my next feed I’ll ajust. I’ve also incorporate RECHARGE, it’s a fungal and beneficial bacteria feed booster. If you’re not using it you should it’s amazing. I’m having to water twice a week. With one of the waters nutrient incorporated (feed). I usually don’t have to mess with my PH but with VEG+BLOOM DIRT I am and I keep everything at 5.8 to 6.5 seems to be doing fine. Also I’ve given the girls a foliar feed or silica, aloe vera and Extremes Carbo foliar feed. When I water it’s always a compost tea BOOGIE BREW. Well let me know if you see any problems with my plant all advice is welcome. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO

1 Like

It is going to get very confusing if you start a new thread for your product each day. :grinning: Just use the thread you already started.

1 Like

Thanks blackthumbbetty I really appreciate your suggestion and help. I’m so so of a grower but when it comes to posting or really anything that has to do with social media and computer stuff I’m admittedly lost. So when I say thanks for your advice I really do mean it. Also I’m going to be posting updates on my grow once a week. So if you have any pointers or any information that could help would be really helpful. Again thanks and KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO

2 Likes

You can click at the top of this post and edit the title (little icon that looks like a pencil) and make this your main topic. Updating once a week sounds great. I like your posts and photos.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Well its AJLIFTED here again with a new update. I’m using Veg+Bloom DIRT exactly as feeding chart says. My PPM’s are lower than I like so my next feed I’ll ajust. I’ve also incorporate RECHARGE, it’s a fungal and beneficial bacteria feed booster. If you’re not using it you should it’s amazing. I’m having to water twice a week. With one of the waters nutrient incorporated (feed). I usually don’t have to mess with my PH but with VEG+BLOOM DIRT I am and I keep everything at 5.8 to 6.5 seems to be doing fine. Also I’ve given the girls a foliar feed or silica, aloe vera and Extremes Carbo foliar feed. When I water it’s always a compost tea BOOGIE BREW. Well let me know if you see any problems with my plant all advice is welcome. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO

1 Like