Testing by covertgrower

This was a few days ago, and have bulked up quite a bit since then, but mammoth P regardless.

16 Likes

Thank you @nick

5 Likes

No problem. Thought the format was set up the way the powers that be wanted it, but they requested today I move some things around. I’ll update you all when I get it finalized. Almost certainly by tomorrow.

5 Likes

What strain is that?

3 Likes

@sponge There are a lot of strains in that picture.
Maui Wowie
Girl Scout cookies
Gelato
Fire OG
Super Lemon Haze

6 Likes

Still stacking! With the Mammoth P

8 Likes

Mammoth P is now gone, but I think the results are pretty straight forward don’t you all think?

11 Likes

They look real good :+1:

7 Likes

Well now we are chopping. With a total between the 3 plants we are at just shy of 400G, still more to go in this tent.

11 Likes

@covertgrower. That’s saweet brother. :clap::clap::clap:
Nice fat nugs. Love it. :+1::v:

9 Likes

Nice… Looks really good

6 Likes

Monster nug!

5 Likes

This one is also part of the Mammoth P program. In a ONE gallon pot believe it or not.
Think overall it did well. Who says you can’t grow a decent sized plant in one? I’ll weigh it dry, and see what we come up with. Hung the whole thing.
Just a reminder there are approximately five more plants to go that aren’t ready to be chopped from this testing.

9 Likes

Almost ready to finish, about a week to go. Top pistils all brown, waiting about a week for the lowers. Fire OG.

11 Likes

Those are some nugs! BEAUTIFUL, my friend! We need to catch up.

4 Likes

Everything has been chopped and is now drying. Thanks for following along folks! I’ll be HAF for awhile. (Not that I was out! Lol)

7 Likes

Nice run… here’s to hoping I get some nugs like those​:+1:t6::pray:t6:

4 Likes