Testing by devjyarn

I think it’s somewhere between a 2x2 and a 3x3 for the size. Not sure on the height, but it was raised after this picture for the clones. I’m asking him to use the Lux Light Meter app by Doggo. We’re keeping the clones at about 200 PPFD on 18/6.

4 Likes

A 4x2 tent? Hard to judge certain angles.

2 Likes

He has a 2x4 that is about 5 weeks from harvest. The one with the 315 in it is a square tent. It was something like 30"x30", but I can’t remember for sure. It’s a tight fit for this light, but if we can keep everything in check he should be able to pull a great harvest from it.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to gauge a good fit. Every thing suggests 3x3 for it

2 Likes

In my measurements and testing a 3x3 seems to be ideal for a single 315.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Testing by NRB - Ceramic MH 315w CMH Optimum Performance Package Week 4

Week 2 of clone
570ppm
5.5 - 6.0ph

He’s using these nutes Hydroponic Plants Fertilizer Bundle – Greenway Biotech, Inc. which I’ve never tried before, but I have used some of their products like mono potassium phosphate and silica/azomite. He’s using RO water.

Starting to harden them off slowly, venting the dome each day. Seedling heat mat was just turned off as soon as the roots popped.

4 Likes

I had my test bulb fail on my review light too.

@MK3_Pharms And @hoppiefrog how are your bulbs?

3 Likes

I tested it. It worked. That’s all. Did I only have plants in germ.

3 Likes

Was it the Phillips bulb?

3 Likes

Yes, exactly the same bulb and problem as @NRB

4 Likes

Maybe @nick should know

3 Likes

This is what makes testing awesome… results are results…positive or negative…

3 Likes

I’m imagining the testing bulbs all cane I from the same box or batch. Might have been dropped or mishandled somewhere between the factory and the test tents.

6 Likes

For sure the Phillips is in the top 3 bulbs. So I’m sure it wasn’t handled correctly
Just such a waste

4 Likes

Yes it was the Philips GreenPower Elite Argo 315W/930 and this is the 2nd bulb in 3 years that has done the same thing.

4 Likes

Ya mine is running great;)

3 Likes

Exact same lux reading as when i fired her up

3 Likes

I have 7 of each of the three dominion seeds strains soaking now, granny skunk/skunkband/munson

8 Likes

5 alien orange congalese soaking as well

5 Likes