Testing by devjyarn

They fixed it 3 hours befor my timer came on thank god. I just checked the plants and timers and all is fine. Whew!

3 Likes

Ha ha i just noticed your avitar lol silly dogs ha ha.

3 Likes

When we first got him, my son named him Alvin. For Alvin & the chipmunks. And let me tell you, Alvin is one really batshit, crazy, happy dog. Sometimes, it feels as if he uses some of my stash secretly!

2 Likes

Lol i love dogs. My last dear friend r.i.p. was jack a german wire haired pointer he was crazy. Now i have a couple rescue ankle biters.

6 Likes

Zucini loaf coming up (lots by the looks of that)

4 Likes

Ha yes i make tons zuchini bread for the gys at the shop.

5 Likes

Its great stuff

4 Likes

New light came yesterday went w the Boss

6 Likes

I’ve outgrown what a single 315 can do (but I’d love to try out a 630!) So my friend is going to run a full cycle with the light, and I’ll keep the thread updated as I help him along with his grow. This will be his first light that isn’t a blurple, and I’m looking forward to watching him harvest some real weight.

8 Likes

It’s always bittersweet. Ying and yang and all that

4 Likes

Nice job setting up your friend. I see some gorillas glue in the mist. Lol sorry bad joke. What size is that tent? I always take my ratchet light hangers out because they waste space in my tent. I have a large mother im goint to flower and im going to max height and try not to melt the tent roof.

3 Likes

I think it’s somewhere between a 2x2 and a 3x3 for the size. Not sure on the height, but it was raised after this picture for the clones. I’m asking him to use the Lux Light Meter app by Doggo. We’re keeping the clones at about 200 PPFD on 18/6.

4 Likes

A 4x2 tent? Hard to judge certain angles.

2 Likes

He has a 2x4 that is about 5 weeks from harvest. The one with the 315 in it is a square tent. It was something like 30"x30", but I can’t remember for sure. It’s a tight fit for this light, but if we can keep everything in check he should be able to pull a great harvest from it.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to gauge a good fit. Every thing suggests 3x3 for it

2 Likes

In my measurements and testing a 3x3 seems to be ideal for a single 315.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Testing by NRB - Ceramic MH 315w CMH Optimum Performance Package Week 4

Week 2 of clone
570ppm
5.5 - 6.0ph

He’s using these nutes Hydroponic Plants Fertilizer Bundle – Greenway Biotech, Inc. which I’ve never tried before, but I have used some of their products like mono potassium phosphate and silica/azomite. He’s using RO water.

Starting to harden them off slowly, venting the dome each day. Seedling heat mat was just turned off as soon as the roots popped.

4 Likes

I had my test bulb fail on my review light too.

@MK3_Pharms And @hoppiefrog how are your bulbs?

3 Likes

I tested it. It worked. That’s all. Did I only have plants in germ.

3 Likes