Testing by devjyarn

Was it the Phillips bulb?

3 Likes

Yes, exactly the same bulb and problem as @NRB

4 Likes

Maybe @nick should know

3 Likes

This is what makes testing awesome… results are results…positive or negative…

3 Likes

I’m imagining the testing bulbs all cane I from the same box or batch. Might have been dropped or mishandled somewhere between the factory and the test tents.

6 Likes

For sure the Phillips is in the top 3 bulbs. So I’m sure it wasn’t handled correctly
Just such a waste

4 Likes

Yes it was the Philips GreenPower Elite Argo 315W/930 and this is the 2nd bulb in 3 years that has done the same thing.

4 Likes

Ya mine is running great;)

3 Likes

Exact same lux reading as when i fired her up

3 Likes

I have 7 of each of the three dominion seeds strains soaking now, granny skunk/skunkband/munson

8 Likes

5 alien orange congalese soaking as well

5 Likes

End of week 4

Well we have reached the end of week 4 and as you can see the plants have grown and look very full and are ready to go into the flower stage. What will be unique here is I would normally be changing out the high-performance bulb, or the Master GreenPower Elite Agro 315/930 bulb and replacing it with a Philips Master 3100K GreenPower Elite Agro CMH Lamp, 315 Watt. This is what I would normally do, but for testing purposes I am going to stay with the Philips 315/930. This should be interesting to observe.

4 Likes

End of week 4

Well we have reached the end of week 4 and as you can see the plants have grown and look very full and are ready to go into the flower stage. What will be unique here is I would normally be changing out the high-performance bulb, or the Master GreenPower Elite Agro 315/930 bulb and replacing it with a Philips Master 3100K GreenPower Elite Agro CMH Lamp, 315 Watt. This is what I would normally do, but for testing purposes I am going to stay with the Philips 315/930. This should be interesting to observe.

3 Likes

End of week 4

3 Likes

End of week 4

3 Likes

End of week 4

3 Likes

What’s cooking in there?? All the same? Different strains I assume!?

3 Likes

Any of you external ballast users keep a fan blowing on the ballast during on hours?

2 Likes

I had mine outside the tent so didn’t care…

2 Likes

Mine is outside as well. Just curious if its needed.

2 Likes