Testing by dpeel

After Mammoth BioControl spray…

11 Likes

So far so good. I’ve never had any issues indoor with pests but I’m trying to build a good IPM to work with indoors as well as outdoors and Mammoth gets great reviews so we’ll see how it goes

5 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Mammoth BioControl plus Allperplus for the IPM win…Looking good at the flip. Lost 1 of the 6 to gender identity🤣. These were the last 3 weeks

3 Likes

They look really good! Can’t wait to see them in flowers… What strain is that? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

2 are Pepe’s Mon Cheri-CBD cross(geofarms).
2 unknown fem cross that’s possibly Mimosa x ?(Twenty20mendocino).
1 Inhaler F2 (warriorofthelight420)

2 Likes

I keep forgetting to post here as I post on Instagram…trying to get to diligent here…

1 Like

Male Inhaler F2… wish I had room to breed. Maybe one day…

5 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate it.:pray:t6:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Sorry…havent been posting. Here are the final bud shots 20200424_090434 20200424_090709 20200424_091448 20200424_092218

8 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Mimosa x looks killer :wink: I bet I couldn’t smoke just one lol!! I’m one of those guys the better it is the more I want to smoke!!

2 Likes

Thanks . I didnt think to do a set without the Mammoth but the Biocontrol worked well.

3 Likes

The Mimosa are actually Unknown crosses from Twenty20Mendocino. They were giving them away for free at the HighTimes cup in Clio, Mi. Very tasty with a long buzz…could have let them go another week or so but the Pepe’s was ready…only 1 spot so…

3 Likes

Was also crazy that they each had a tight nug plant and an airy bud plant…all from seed…so I guess not crazy

3 Likes

That’s great and respectable to give a unknown cross away for free!! Hard to sell something u are unsure of but hey still great stuff!!

3 Likes