Testing by hoppiefrog

Finally got the girls situated and have the time to snap some early morning pics :wink:

cheesequake are awakening yay they sure came right around in the last 48 hrs great sheen and color to the leaves ,nice and vibrant green on the new growth. Definitely better than the t5 florescent lights i have on the lvpk bx as u will see in a min :wink:

9 Likes

lvpk bx is a bit behind the cheesequake due to stress she needed to be in a bigger pot earlier than the cheesequake

7 Likes

all in all they are looking happier every day , give them a month and they wont be far off from the flip :wink: i plan to stagger my three tables this time so i dont have to trim for a month (a month from hell!!!) I NEED A Green bro215!!!

11 Likes

Oh yea i gave all girls a balanced tea yesterday and roots are already poking out holes in the three cdn gallon pots

8 Likes

Looking healthy Man!! Looks the ladies are loving the light…Sounds like you need to hire a good helper LoL… I still think a good trimmer is better than one of those machines that cost 4-6 thousand tho but that’s just me I guess lol

5 Likes

day three back under the lights things are starting to look good , im going to buy another one of these lights td/tm i like them for sure perfect for my baby closet

11 Likes

How long do you leave the babies in veg before switching to flower? Is it strain dependent or just a matter of the space available?

7 Likes

Did you have leds in there before? And if so how much of a tempature difference have you had? I have since got a 600w HPS for the flower tent and swapped the LEDs for the the HPS. Only noticed 2F* difference in temp. I’ve had experience with HPS. I’m not in the situation to take a chance right now and rather use the tried and proven light. I’m happy with it so far.

10 Likes

The plant will tell you when it’s ready to start flowering if it’s photo seeds then light timing will help trigger the plant into flowering stage… You should research material about pre-flowering sign of the plant… Alot of growers are different on their veg state

7 Likes

Monsanto is the DEVIL!

3 Likes

Its dependent on space more than anything, tho i swear by a 8-10 week veg to increase potency.

7 Likes

No i was just using 400w mh and a cpl racks of t5 nano quick starts (4 per rack)

4 Likes

Agreed indeed:(

4 Likes

Vegatative growth is exponential in flower production, and u will do good to hold back flower untill the plant is fully trained and fills the space fully. I find the difference between a plant w 6 weeks veg and 8 weeks veg is about double add a wwek or two and double that again;)

7 Likes

I ant scared :japanese_ogre:, I see you’re not either playing with the devils 315 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hey they work well lol;)

6 Likes
3 Likes

I’m not as good as you but slow growth has always been my style :call_me_hand::+1:

5 Likes

Which I’m still developing lol

6 Likes
5 Likes