Testing by preybird1 - Perma Clone Collars

Ok GN here we go again another clone cycle! Cloned the entire garden as i always do so i never lose my garden or my mothers. I alway reclone every flower cycle. This way i have at least 3 plants of each strain in 3 different stages of growth. And i never flower off the plants until the latest clone is rooted and growing well in case the clone dies. Got to have backs ups for back ups?

9 Likes

Were at 11 days. The clones have roots but i usually go 2 weeks for big fat roots. When the plants get close to touching the humidity dome there ready!

7 Likes

yay for white rhino-definitely the fav for me this year. supposedly has been kept going for 11yrs clones mother clones etc…

3 Likes

Here is my roots in 12 days. I like to generate roots for 2 weeks. They get long and spindly and feathered like a mother!

Sunday i cycle my big tent.

9 Likes

Ok here we go again GN. Using these amazing collars!
After hand washing them they get a quick steralizing boil!

Man ive used the cloner so much i burned out the original pump.Broke a couple sprayer fins. But a solid cloner it has been.
images (8)

10 Likes

9 Likes

Ok here we go again! Another Full garden clone. I have 22 clones in my cloner.

Lots of work cleaning this little cloner every time. But man its awesome.

12 Likes

do you use anything special for root growth ?

3 Likes

I Just use clonex seedling and clone nutrients. And i also use the clonex gel. I can get roots in 5-8 days.

7 Likes

good have some clonex which I have not used yet

4 Likes

I’m getting one of these soon!

5 Likes

There sweet. And you can rebuild it. And i use the permaclone collars. They have a 5yr warranty. Ive reused mine a lot and im still using them!.

6 Likes

Ok here we go again. Another full garden cloning. Got a couple droopers but they always droop a little.

10 Likes

Do you use the domes at any point during cloning?

2 Likes

Back in the 80’s I sold sheets of that material for shoe inserts when I was a Manufactures rep to the shoe industry. All the big names bought it Brown shoe, Florsheim, Red Wing, Bates…and on and on. It is a closed cell foam. They would die cut it on a hydraulic clicker press. I am sure these are stamped out and slit on a clicker press as well. Probably 12 at a time.

Marty

2 Likes

Same one i have, you don’t use the humidity dome? I got that as well, but only cloned one time to see if I could do it sucessfully, not gonna clone until I find a killer plant then I will clone the bejabbers out of it.

Marty

3 Likes

Well hate to say this but i always use a dome. I had some annoying issues i keep doing to myself. Like not hardening plants from the dome due to time and space constraints. Ive beenTossing them tender humidity loving cuts to the wolves at like 30% humidity. So i keep saying im not using the dome this time and there doing just fine tonight. I also split the stems a bit to see if they root better. :man_shrugging: well see. I clone so much i have lots of stock plants.

5 Likes

It would be awesome to know if those split stems do homie

2 Likes

Yeah well here are the clones tonight. 90% are looking good.

Couple wilters but nothing major. 78° 30٪ RH. Also i didnt cut all the leaf tips off this time either. Trying something different this time.

8 Likes

Looking good except 1!

9 Likes