Testing by preybird1 - Perma Clone Collars

The amnesia lemons clones turned out well.

9 Likes

Another permaclone collar run. 2x slapz strain.
I forgot to turn on my cloner fan. Slowed the root growth on one cut. So i left it in the cloner for longer.

7 Likes

Killer clone right there!:heart_eyes::+1:

4 Likes

Thankyou! I really like to clone. One of my most favorite aspects of growing. And im addicted to clones and really addicted to making them. I could just clone all day as a job.

5 Likes

I have to admit it is fun.

4 Likes

A whole lot of cloning going on in here, love it!

5 Likes

How long did that take @PreyBird1

2 Likes

Hey prey… Are you flipping all your clones to flower after they root?

2 Likes

Lol no these are feminized regs. I transplant them and veg a bit then clone again then i can flip this one.

6 Likes

It took me 7 days. To get these gnarly.

6 Likes

Here are the amnesia lemon clones. #1 & #2 plants.

10 Likes

I have a question regarding cloning @PreyBird1 would it stress the mother to much if I was to cut clones and transplant her into a bigger pot? I know you have done extensive cloning R&D and thought I’d ask.

2 Likes

It shouldnt hurt at all unless the plant in the pot is rootbound. Or your mashing the root ball to get it out of a pot. Id do it. But cutting clones and transplant id give 10 days before i tried to flip or defoliate or anything stressfull.

3 Likes

Thank you sir! What is the best water temperature for rooting?

2 Likes

78 degrees is magic for me. 83 too much. 81 not bad but 75 - 78 air temp and water at 78-81. Play around some strains react different. I used to have a white rhino strain and it was a bitch to clone out of 7 tries and like 18 clones. I only got 2 clones! Man it was such good weed. i kept it alive for 3 flower harvests 1.2 yrs via clones.

6 Likes

Alright thanks again for your wealth of knowledge and information. Much appreciated sir

2 Likes

It was 78.4 f until i opened up the tent.

9 Likes

slapz clones almost done.

7 Likes

excellent nutes Prey Ive used them the last 2 grows and nothing but FAT FLOWERS

4 Likes

Ok guys an gals. Here we go again.

Steralized the collars…just boil them.

1. more amnesia lemons
    1. Runtz x white caviar f3
    1. Runtz
      Got these 3 cloned today. I would clone the white caviar f3 x white Runtz but i cant sex it yet it too soon.
13 Likes