Testing by preybird1 - Perma Clone Collars

Those look amazing!

5 Likes

Whats amazing are the right side. 8 perfect hash passion clones.
Here is there mother on the right.

I can’t wait to taste it. I mean i really cant wait to taste it. I haven’t smoked anykind of hash plant in 20yrs!

8 Likes

So anther turbo kloner question to all the experts here. How often should i change my nutrients solution. Is it every week like the hydroponic DWC setup? Or longer. Im thinking it needs a swap.

4 Likes

Once per week, and definitely between different batches of clones.

5 Likes

Nice ill swap it tomorrow!

2 Likes

I use pH’d water and some liq karma and I don’t change anything. Never had issues with my diy box; temps and pH are all I really monitor

I rinse out and refill for each batch though

Cheers

Packee

3 Likes

How often do you adjust your pH?

2 Likes

Well I actually swapped the nutrients out just an hour ago. And WOW! Since i added the seedling heat mat under the cloner the roots are growing nicely.

8 Likes

@devjyarn I usually check it a few times then forget about it lol. I’m tap water with phosphoric acid

Recently I’ve gone lower to 5.6-5.8 from 6 and have quicker results

Cheers

Packee

4 Likes

Really? Hhhmmm

1 Like

@PreyBird1 you’re ready for solo cups imo

Great job

Cheers

Packee

1 Like

Awe man thanks.:cry::hugs:. Im a product of great teachers! And kind,real, and just great people here @ GN. I cant get enough and my wife will hear no more of it Lol.

4 Likes

Fresh run getting some great roots.

4 Likes

Here is the roots as of yesterday.

4 Likes

Update roots are huge! And today i transplanted 23 clones into canna coco charged with clonex seedling and clone solution and cal+mag. Then i rolled the roots in myke. And sprinkled the roots in it also.

10 Likes

Very cool indeed. Good job. You are on my watch list

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 look at those roots. Good job

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

Hey i learned from you all here. And your avitar is what they should look like

2 Likes

Well i had 3 clones from my white rhino thats so damn hard to clone. That almost died and i chucked them into my cloner to see if i could save them. As these are the last of this strain. I cloned it 7 times and got 1 viable plant. I grew it flowered it and i still have smoke from it. I cloned it 3 times before i flowered it. These almost died. I put them into the cloner and there alive!

6 Likes

I will be transplanting them tomorrows.

5 Likes