Testing by preybird1 - Perma Clone Collars

Ok GN here we are again lol i just cant help myself. Here are 24 more clones of my favorite strains.

7 Likes

Also i will be testing a new IPM. I will be using a organic systemic pesticide from sierra naturals

Im currently using it on new plants and continuing through the grow cycle. It can be used as a folier and a root drench. And in hydroponic environments. Im using it in the aerocloner to see how it works.

5 Likes

Ok update so far zero ill effects from the pesticide in the resivoir. I did not even ph the solution. I stopped PH testing 8 months ago. Ive got it down now the way i do it. I dont measure my roots surge nutrients either got that down. I use the same line of nutrients because i get producer prices on them so its hard for me to buy other products now im used to them. Dakine420.com @NateDakine420 amazing nutrients and super easy to use.

4 Likes

Here is another batch of clones.

5 Likes

Ok folks here we go again a full garden reclone. We have afficianados white caviar f3 male and female. Runtz fem, hash passion fem, white runtz fem, a revegged monster crop white Runtz fem, harlyquinn fem, sky walker male and female, galactic god male #1 and #2 different males. Nyc diesle, and white rhino. Got all my clones from the best plants and i took 24 cuts :scissors: and i took only the top. I have all of these clones already in another tent and there almost ready to flower. This clone run will be the new set of mother plants. And i will just clone them over and over again. These collars from GN are fucking badass and this is my 5th run with them and there is zero degradation of these collars and they remain feeling the same. Supple and flexible! Amazing thanks again @NateCannaCribs @nick @nick thanks again GN for this product to test. Its a very awesome product. And a serious cloners must have item.

13 Likes

I went with these collars last year after seeing you use them, and they are by far the best cloning collars on the market!

4 Likes

Great test @PreyBird1 :wink:

3 Likes

Those are larger than the initial test ones… @Packee had to drill out the aeroponic table…lol…

2 Likes

Looks like the seedlings love those plugs I might have to give them a try.

1 Like

Update the clones are loving it.

There bushing up nicely.

5 Likes

Some of the strains are a little harder to convince to make roots.

5 Likes

Ok transplanted the cones today.

I did 20 plants.

8 Likes

Looks like you need a larger cloner.

Lol i do but i overload fast.

2 Likes

The 2nd set of clones are ready to go also. So ive got 48 clones 24 are rooted.

1 Like

Nice cloning @PreyBird1

2 Likes

thankyou sir! I appreciate it :pray: :relieved:. Many more coming dr grinspoon is on the chopping block next lol.

ok here is another run of clones. They are going to be transplanted tomorrow. I didnt get enough done today.

Here’s the last set all ready to go.

6 Likes

Ok doing only 2 clones right now. But we’re still running the permaclone collars in the ol turbo cloner.

I got 2x more plants that will be cloned in a couple days.

13 Likes

Clones chillin.

8 Likes