Testing by preybird1 - Perma Clone Collars

Ok guys an gals. Here we go again.

Steralized the collars…just boil them.

1. more amnesia lemons
    1. Runtz x white caviar f3
    1. Runtz
      Got these 3 cloned today. I would clone the white caviar f3 x white Runtz but i cant sex it yet it too soon.
13 Likes

Cool, very cool!
That’s right, I’m old I still say cool.

5 Likes

Do you just boil up those permaclone collars to sterilize? Add anything to the the water and how long do you boil?

4 Likes

Just a drop a dish soap. Hand washed like dishes. Then boil like 3 mins. You can also microwave they say? And there a closed cell so they don’t absorb anything. You got to try them. Im using them over and over again. Everytime i use them i post in this thread. There just that good really.

10 Likes

Thought id just sneak this cut into the cloner. White caviar f3 x white Runtz.

12 Likes

Ok here we go again. Already have clones making roots. So i did a fast clean swapped nutrients and added 4x more clones.

I did 2 more slapz.

And 2 more Runtz.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Looking good. Do you add anything to the cloner water?

2 Likes

I use this. I also sprout seeds with it and grow them in cubes soaking in this nutrients solution.

10 Likes

Cool! I do the same. Gotta get a cloner soon tho. Been using 4" pots with promix soaked in clonex solution. It works lol.

3 Likes

Add 10 drops of superthrive to a gallon with the clonex. Amazing results. Shhh but i also put a 1/2 teaspoon of clonex gel into the cloner with the nutrients.

5 Likes

What ph do you use with the above set up? I’ve been using 5.8 to 6.0.

3 Likes

Usually they state 5.5-6.5 but it depends on the strain really. I like to be around 6.0 My water is always the same so i dont have to Ph as often now

5 Likes

Some baby amnesia lemon clones there 2nd generation now. Baby mothers.

10 Likes

God damn… Those clones got some killer roots bro!

4 Likes

Sweet collars is all i can say…everytime i use them.

7 Likes

I’m getting slapzzz… Im getting slaaaAapz…

3 Likes

Calm down it will all be ok bruh lol
Your gonna be slap happy lol

2 Likes

This small nugget is so frosty lol.

7 Likes

Nice bruh and u like those better then what comes with our cloner?

1 Like