Testing by sleeperjunky

Well it looks like I’ve been posting in 2 different topics so I apologize. These girls are about done. I’ve been flushing them with straight ph water for the past 2 weeks and gave subject A its last dose of mammoth p. I think I’ll be taking them down this weekend and using my idea using a large cardboard box for drying.

5 Likes

Well I think this is the end of the line for these 2 girls. The original funky plant is still pushing and looks like it’s going to need another 2-3 weeks to finish. I’ll throw it outdoors to finish just for testing sake lol anywho. We can see that the Mammoth p was the clear winner on size. I almost want to say by about 25% but going to wait for the final weigh in on a week or so after they are done drying. I don’t have a proper fish scale to weigh them as is after I cut them down so I’ll just wait and use my small scale in dry weight.

4 Likes

Nice side by side…

2 Likes

Thanks man. It should be dry about this weekend so I’ll get a final weight then. Any guesses?

1 Like

The Mammoth almost looks as if its double the size…maybe a lil over an ounce and then a lil more than 1/2 on the other🤷🏿‍♂️

Damn where has this thread been?? Where the F’ have i been. Nice work @sleeperjunky i was always curious about your grow space. Nice! Im watching for sure. Feel free to tag me in.

Lmao it’s been some time coming along. About to trim it up and do a final weigh in tonight. I just noticed for the first time the Mammoth p topped itself. The corn is coming along well. What do you think the chances of successfully transplanting corn?

3 Likes

And so here we go with the final weigh in. Our shark CBD with mammoth p came in weighing 51.7 grams. Our shark CBD with out mammoth p came in weighing 43.5 grams. That is almost exactly 16% of which they advertise!!! They the math 43.5/51.7= 84.139%. That’s kinda trippy. The mammoth p gave it a 15.861% increase.

2 Likes