Testing by sleeperjunky

Since transplanting a couple weeks ago you can see we have Mammoth P on the left and non Mammoth on the right. Mammoth is getting larger and the side branches are catching up with the top. I’d like to do some LST but am resisting just to minimize and different variables and try to get just a solid side by side going.

14 Likes

Are those clones and somewhat identical when you took the cuttings?

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Testing by dpeel

Are they clones or seed plants?

Sorry thought you were @sleeperjunky doing a side by side comparison.

3 Likes

No their from seed. Here is a pic in their natural environment lol the doors came down tonight for a cleaning.

5 Likes

I’ve never used any pest or herbicides. How do you like mammoth?

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!

5 Likes

For sure, they are from growers choice. These are Shark CBD

2 Likes

I’ve seen quite a bit of growth these past few days.

6 Likes

These girls are really starting to fill out now. I think the Mammoth P is doing some good so far Ca the non. I’m impressed with its progress. My doggo wanted to say hi too

10 Likes

The testies are looking nice and getting ready to flip. I’m going to start getting these girls ready for flower and flip in 2 weeks

2 Likes

6 Likes

I love your dog!

4 Likes

Try URB next. Think you’ll be way more impressed.

3 Likes

@sleeperjunky hi doggo! What’s their name?

2 Likes

That’s Roscoe he’s about 3. Then we have Buddy the black lab. He’s 9. And finally we have Shadow. He fallows me everywhere. He’s a 6 month old terrier mix. The 2 older ones are rescues. Long stories with both lol Im up for trying the URB. I book marked it on amazon it remind me to do some homework on it lol

5 Likes

Flipping the subjects today. I’ve defoliated the first leafs that pop up before becoming a branch. I won’t start my official flowering time until I see signs of flowers start coming out. I’ll upgrade my circuit next weekend to give the room some more light but keeping these the same distance away from the light. My main goal besides giving one mammoth P and one not having Mammoth P; is to keep them in the same condition same everything to rule out as many variables as possible.

5 Likes

Always try to do your last defol two weeks before flip. Extra stress especially during transition is a bad thing

3 Likes

The Shark CBD are starting to show some signs of flowers. I am going to call this my official flip time and see how these ladies do.

5 Likes

Getting the girls ready for the move. Moving into a house from a 4 bed apt. Gonna build a 2 part set up in the garage. So for the move I’ve linked the branches together with wire ties, stuck a couple sticks of bamboo and then made basically a lasso around the entire perimeter to bunch up branches to make them move as

one unit

5 Likes