Thanks to all growmies

4 years ago next month I bought my first seeds. Completely shitcanned those in 3 weeks. And the journey began. While I’m nowhere near the finish line you all have done this. I read and followed directions best I could, and you all made this. I owe you all. Oh and by the way as happy as I am my wife is not. She doesn’t see me unless it’s feed time. And when she snuck up on me and found me singing Waylon to the girls, well that was it. Hey I have girls that need me damn it!!! Thanks guys and gals

12 Likes

Well atleast you weren’t singing “god i’m gonna miss her” … That mighta put her over the edge. LoL I believe over the years my Warden has lightened up on my obsession. She knows the savings $$$ and as long as I’m back grooming the girls I’m a) home & b) home… LoL
The plants look splendid… gotta smell just dandy…

3 Likes

Oh hey I forgot… a couple of the guys have been working on drilling out the other side of the pvc “intersection” or 3 way so the legs of the net frame can adjust up and down. I can get some more info or pictures if you want…pretty good results with just a screw or set screw… voila

2 Likes

Dude, I bring up the savings and we’re finally smoking real good bud with no shit in it or on it or whatever you can’t see. Even with buying all the gear. Oh , yeah the gear.

I love gadgets

6 Likes

Simple. Perfect. Thanks man.

1 Like

OMG …Are those night lights covered in foil on the ceiling… lol you got the grow bug bad and you definitely seem like a diy’r… very cool.
Lmao @ “oh yeah the gear”
We all sound so familiar it’s hilarious. With our wives and our girls it’s always the same… lol there are only 2 cats in here …errr 3 that do the growing jointly <----- lol

3 Likes

Lmfao. Those cups on ceiling are catching condensation. I dug a room underground off my basement and unfortunately made some errors. All in all it works but I wish I could do it over. Ya man, this bug is bad. Lol

4 Likes

YOU DID WHAT??? holy eff. Okay that’s new. I think you might have rung the bell bruh. Dug a secret room under the basement…well dip me in kief and roll me in oil… that’s crazy Boozer. You win

3 Likes

No no man. Sorry, next to basement. It was leaking so bad I had to do French drain. While I was in there…y know. Not a big room. But I didn’t know what I was doing. Lol. Told her it was a bathroom. And this leads me to why she isn’t the happiest. Lol. Anyways thanks for tips man.

3 Likes

Regardless man…lol hilarious shit mi amigo. That’s best I’ll hear all day…well most likely never know in the 20’s…lol that’s like futuristic to even write, the 2020’s… wow
Anywho the plants look outrageous. Maybe dig a pipeline to the nearest dump to exhaust it next… LoL

2 Likes

I try to include my family in my grow efforts. But I understand how your wife may be a bit jealous of you spending so much time with other girls.

3 Likes

beautiful grow U took direction well ,Be good and be safe

1 Like

Thanks all

That’s exactly the problem my wife has @daurwid…doesn’t believe me when I tell her I just want to surround myself with beautiful sticky females in a nonsexual manner. I come off as a creppy pervy liar every every I say it, I just can’t make her see the logic :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sounds like you need to spend some time “wooing” the wife so you can get authorized time with your “other girls” lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah…I just bet she was envisioning a spa tub and a sauna…double mirror vanity…the whole nine yards with that size lol. I’m surprised your still able to walk hehehe.

Despite the condensation catchers…it looks good !

2 Likes

Boozer ^^^^^^ that is funny ah… c’mon man!!! LoL
The old.lady says - that’s not the f****** room I had envisioned…
That got a super like @sssportsmfg

2 Likes

You guys have no idea what in the end it cost me😢 the kitchen will kill me or my wallet before it’s over

1 Like

Now I’m really laughing… I did put the plumbing in… but but MY GIRLS!!!

3 Likes

Lovely to see and hear @boozer . Great picture and glad you are smoking your own, saving bucks and enjoying the ride. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

2 Likes