That one guy's First coco and First clones

Off to a good start … plants look good…

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m just waiting for them to start shooting up so I can get them into 5 gallon fabric pots.

2 Likes

Going to pick up some more seeds tomorrow from the dispensary.

2 Likes

It will start happening… I have noticed a big difference after following some of tips I have gotten

4 Likes

I believe it, it has been a little cold in there so I turned on my other light yesterday and it’s up to 72-75 in 24 hours so I think that will help a lot, it was at 60-72 for a couple days.

2 Likes

Yeah below 70 can slow it down alot…

5 Likes

Turned up the humidifier a touch, but not bad.

The gsc is doing good she is on her second set of leaves and the mystery plant is on her first set but they are fat.
Watered with 250 ppm 6.0 ph water and run off was 70ish ppm and 6.3 out of the gsc and 120ish ppm and 6.4 ph for the mystery girl.

7 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

Thanks man.

2 Likes

Just a question why are you feeding them so different at this stage

2 Likes

That was just my initial run off, I made a few oz of 250ppm 6.0 ph water and watered them both until they were at 210ish ppm and 6.0 ph. I think the mystery plant was so much higher because it’s my brothers and he put extra coco on top without washing it or anything, so I think that’s why his initial run off was higher

3 Likes

Oh ok. That un washed cocco will do that

2 Likes

got a package today.

7 Likes

The mystery plant is a lot fatter than the gsc fem.

8 Likes

Time to transplant already

3 Likes

Got the pots ready.

4 Likes

They are in the pots

6 Likes

Brother just ordered a 36x36x72 tent it’s not as big as I wanted but it will do.

2 Likes

Looking good still, no drooping or anything.

3 Likes

Watered and fed again tonight 5.8ph 660 ppm going in and 6.4 ph 430 ppm coming out.

5 Likes