That one guy's First coco and First clones

If you haven’t already, you should check out CocoForCannabis.com
LOTS of good info there for growing in coco!

5 Likes

I find the site hard to navigate, but I spend some time over there. Thank you for the info and welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Looking happy mon!!! In love with the coco !!

2 Likes

Thanks, and I’m lovin it, it matches my style more, meaning I give my soil plants to much water lol, but no it’s great for sure.

1 Like

Wonder what this could be

2 Likes

Yea agreed most soils are a bit unpredictable…
I use Canna bio terra plus now…been really happy so far! Cheers:)

1 Like

in the tent.

6 Likes

Now I just have to buy my quantum lights and I’ll be almost set on that, fed them 650ppm 5.7ph in 515-520ppm 6.4ph out.

4 Likes

I need to get a QB myself. Your tent looks alot like mine I made a rack for my 2 lights with some pvc

3 Likes

Noob questions of the day : Is it good for liquid nutrients to stay under the grow light? Will they spoil faster? Does it matters?

2 Likes

Good question, consulting Google now.

2 Likes

I’m not sure either, but it would be a pain to lose all your nute supplies. So I’d rather ask.

2 Likes

So so according to general hydroponics their flora series never goes bad, if stored properly, in cool dry place out of sunlight, is what they say so I will be moving them to under the sink.

2 Likes

About the same as Advanced Nutrients lineup.

3 Likes

Good catch

2 Likes

@CoyoteCody this is the rack I made for my 2 lights i thought i had a pic with them on it but after i am done drying i will post a pic but it is very straight foward…

4 Likes

I like that. It is just pvc all thread, nuts, washers, and eye bolts? I am thinking about getting a 480w quantum light setup.

Yep that’s it …

3 Likes

Nice. Very nice. Very simple yet perfectly engineered, how much do you think it will hold?

Idk … I am sure I can get 3 of my lights on it … they look about the same size as yours

1 Like