That one guy's First coco and First clones

I like it, if it’s ok ith you I will probably build one.

1 Like

Of course … if it wasnt I wouldn’t show lol

1 Like

Ok cool. Thank you.

1 Like

Gained a little size.

7 Likes

Still looking good the gsc is gaining size and the mystery plant is getting fatter leaves lol.

7 Likes

Getting some more growth, thinking about topping the gsc in a week or so.

5 Likes

Ok so I already know my next grow set up;
5 plants in the 3x3, 2 in organic soil using additives from idacal organics using their recipe, 2 in organic soil using a basic setup and additives, and 1 in soil using synthetic nutes.

5 Likes

A little comparison grow I like cant wait to see that … I am thinking about my next I have a little bit get this tent dialed in while I am working on that I am gonna get another set for a flower tent

3 Likes

Ya the person that drew me in the secret Santa sent me fabric pots and some organic soil additives, and I said that I would do a comparison grow for them, shout out to idacal organics for that.

5 Likes

I got bubble bags

4 Likes

Nice I sent out 15 seeds 5 peyote purple 5 hgk and 5 gsc. The peyote purple and gsc are reg seeds and the hgk was the dispensary bag seed. “$20” worth of seeds right?!? Lol.

4 Likes

Yeah no one here will complain about seeds lol

4 Likes

almost time for a top

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you and your families have a safe and happy holidays.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas @CoyoteCody :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Why the organic soil, if you are using synthetic nutes? You can make organic teas and feed your soil to improve the organics of your soil.

4 Likes

On my next grow? I’m going to do 5 total, all 5 in soil, but 2 fed with their recommendations and with their additives, 2 with teas and recipes I find on here and other forums, and one with synthetic nutes, just as a comparison.

6 Likes

Will be interesting to see the difference side by side. I’m outdoor, all organic.

2 Likes

I would be if I could get a license to grow outdoors but I will stick with my indoors for now, I dont have the money for a 10 foot tall fence around my property cameras etc.

2 Likes