THC-Bomb-Autoflower-(Bomb Seeds)-and-Squirt-Autoflower-(HSC)

Squirt hasn’t shown up to party quite yet but I fully expect her to. Seeds were shucked 2/23 and TBomb is already rockin! Forgot how beautiful lil TBomb seedlings were. Love it. So blessed to be in this era of seeds online and rules and regs becoming more lean. Be safe out there and remember to have fun with this homies!

Tate

7 Likes

I use OSS or the top recipe with everything fresh and available locally. Always has worked great of course. Main things added are diatomaceous earth for pests and microorganisms. Often mushrooms start growing very quick in more moist conditions outside with this mix …meaning it’s forming that symbiotic relationship pretty damn quick. Believe it takes a month to truly connect between the two but I am seeing growth far quicker. Just an example of how simple and good this recipe can be. I am out of all my Jadam and NF inputs for the most part so I’m using Dr. Earth macros…along with dolomite and rock dust micros. ($ spent on these would treat half an acre with jadam or NF inputs made!!!) Definitely gonna be using lactobacillus foliar through entire grow once or twice monthly for pests and nutrient uptake… I also have fermented fruit juices specific to bloom I mix with LABs in bloom. Blah blah blah go garden…

Tate

4 Likes

thats a good looking baby

4 Likes

Thanks homie! Yeah this strain was recommended as a good all-day smoke, and it’s exactly that! Fruity berry and earthy tones not citrus but berry for sure about 90 days seed to harvest and about 100grams. Also, really not much trimming involved. Definitely gonna grab the photo version here soon hopefully.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to watch this develop🙏🏾

4 Likes

So tiny,so cuuuute!! Best of luck for this baby.

3 Likes

Yup they’re still seedlings… Hope everyone has a great day today!

2 Likes

3 Likes

May 21 530am

4 Likes

June 1st 5am or so.

Steady at 70 to 75 degrees and 60 to 65 percent humidity. Both looking beautiful. I know I’m gonna be having a fun time with my lil 2*2 tent and these two. May have to hook the closet up ASAP. Might also train the hell out of THC Bomb as she takes the stress well and keep her in my seedling tent with both 65w lights on her. I really wanna see this squirt get pampered.

4 Likes