The 2020’s Round Journal📔 #1

July 23, 2020’s update

• I removed one of the cork boxes from underneath the one which where the plants’ pots in it, because the right girl’s two top branches are nearly has been reached close to the ceiling.

However, both of those girls are nearly still affectionately in and with the “Flowering Stretch” now.

But, I wish the girls stop that stretching very soon, because I want the future plants’ buds absorbs the adequate lights which are limited in their ranges and penetrations, and which are only adequate for no more than two normal indoor plants in their sizes and three (3) feet / one (1) meter in the (FAR) Floor Area Ratio, as maximum and as I believe.

Feel free to correct or comment.

Temperature (T): Fluctuating between 78.5 °F - 71.3 °F
Humidity (H): Fluctuating between 65% - 44%

• The T&H increases from the main degrees to around nearly 83.5°F - 71%, during the split air condition’s break times gradually, but they decreases to 71.2°F 42%, when the light is OFF gradually.

1 Like

July 24, 2020’s update

• I increased the number of pores on the top of the dome.

Top Date: July 7, 2020
Week: The third (3rd) of recovery
Day: The eighteenth (18th) from topping
pH Range: 6.5
Humidity (H): Unknown

• The (T) increases from the main degrees to around nearly 83.5°F, during the split air condition’s break times gradually, but they decreases to 71.2°F, when the light is OFF gradually.

2 Likes

July 24, 2020’s update

• I increased the number of pores on the top of the dome.

Day: The eighteenth (18th) from topping
Humidity (H): Unknown

• The (T) increases from the main degrees to around nearly 83.5°F, during the split air condition’s break times gradually, but they decreases to 71.2°F, when the light is OFF gradually.

2 Likes

Your clones are looking much better. Take the domes off for ± 10 min at a time, to see if the leafs dry up. If they don’t, you can remove the domes.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Thanks for your attention @docdre a lot.

Their leaves has been wilted down when I took the dum off after a few minutes in

and

But, I wish opening some of pores on the top of the domes will help those clones to be able to acclimate with the current grow room’s weather gradually without shook.

Does what am doing is incorrect?

2 Likes

July 23, 2020’s update

• Only one of the fan leaves has been showed a kind of one of the Nutrients Toxicity signs, or its might be a sign of Magnesium Deficiencies.

Because as what the teachers mentioned:

“Calcium deficiencies tend to manifest in the growth of younger leaves; calcium ions are immobile in the plant, so a deficiency in calcium will affect the younger leaves.

“Magnesium deficiencies tend to present themselves in older leaves as magnesium is a mobile nutrient. The plant will direct what little magnesium it has to new growth, leaving older leaves magnesium deficient.

2 Likes

Dude. Relax your doing great :seedling:
I gave you a follow on IG.

2 Likes

Could you tell me what dose that mean please?

2 Likes

Instagram

2 Likes

Could you send me your IG’s profile URL please?

2 Likes

Search for Steyn1986

2 Likes

Still waiting for you to “Accept” my friend request.

1 Like

Have you received the acceptance?

1 Like

I have :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for that.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t know way the second new pH meter lost its mind as well.

I never expected that, even the second new pH meter is not a hundred percent 100% under my control, when I used it on water which is contains some drops of fresh lemon juice to lower the pH down.

I could not turn the pH meter higher than nine point a few numbers (9.) now, but sometimes not higher than ten point a few numbers (10.), and not lower than seven point three (7.3), but sometimes seven point two (7.2). Between (7.3 to 7.2) as what the pH meter could read the water which is contains seven point zero (7.0) in its pH’s range.

However, what I always do since when the issue begun in nearly the first days of July 2020, is to adjust the water on six point eight (6.8) if I want six point five (6.5) in the water pH’s range, and so on if the numbers played Up and Down.

What do you recommend me to do if I could not buy a new one?

July 26, 2020’s update

Day: The twentieth (20th) from topping
Temperature (T): Fluctuating between 78.8 °F - 72.8 °F
Humidity (H): Fluctuating between 65% - 45%

• The T&H increases from the main degrees to around nearly 83.7°F - 70%, during the split air condition’s break times gradually, but they decreases to 71.2°F 46%, when the light is OFF gradually.

• I removed the dome off.

Because: :one: Some of the Gray Mold/Mould (Botrytis) has been formed and covered that weird kind of fungus, which both of them has been infected the tips were I exactly previously pruned the old petioles off.

The clone pictures before the cleaning operation,

:two: I’ve noticed a little bit of formation from that kind of weird fungus again, on the top of one of the clone stipules tips as well, as shown,

The clone pictures after the cleaning operation, which was been done by removing that Gray Mold/Mould (Botrytis) with that kind of weird fungus formations by a sanitized metal needle, and then I sprayed the parts where I exactly cleaned them up by some of pure water, which was contains by seven point zero (7.0) in their pH range,

1 Like

July 26, 2020’s update

Day: The twentieth (20th) from topping

• The T&H increases from the main degrees to around nearly 83.7°F - 70%, during the split air condition’s break times gradually, but they decreases to 71.2°F 46%, when the light is OFF gradually.

• I removed the wire tie off.

• I removed the dome off.
    Because some of that previous kind of odd fungus has been formed again, on that dried tip of one of the old pruned branches, and on the top of where I pruned the main stem previously off.

The clone pictures before the cleaning operation,

The clone pictures after the cleaning operation, which was been done by removing that kind of odd fungus formation by a sanitized scissor, and then I sprayed the parts where I exactly cleaned them up by some of pure water which was contains by seven point zero (7.0) in their pH range,

1 Like

July 27, 2020’s update

• The clone looks much healthier than before so far.

Day: The twenty first (21st) from topping

1 Like

July 27, 2020’s update

• So far so the clone’s health as shown, as there is no signs of any kind of fungus, but unfortunately some of drought has been infected on the their leaves and on their peaks too.

Day: The twenty first (21st) from topping

1 Like