The bigger the route the bigger the buds,?

Moving to bigger pot 2 weeks before flowering good or badd idea

1 Like

Personally so close to being done… Maybe fill them a bit more like @covertgrower said… I think it may shock them and delay things a bit but I’ve never tried it during so close to flower… Keep posted on what you do… I always trust my gut feeling now :+1:

1 Like

With out pictures I’m guessing. Unless it’s root bound, you’re not gaining much. With more soil you may be able to go a little longer between watering/feeding.
@esoteric

3 Likes

3 Likes

This pots have a little more Room , 15 gallons I have them cut down to about 10

2 Likes

Look big enough to me, I’d run’em that way.

2 Likes

Have you tried squat pots where it’s a shorter pot but you can fit 2 plants for a pot ,??? But yes now
Sense I separated my tent for flowering and one side for verging they will not be going through their full 15 gallon capacity

1 Like

1 Like

‘’ The bigger the route the bigger the buds ‘’ - Absolutely another myth when it comes to hydroponic and soilless growing , you will be surprised how big plant you can grow in small containers with nice medium , 15 gallon container can fit 15 feet high plant with no issue . Do experiment one grow, you will see there is no need of huge containers you just shock the plant with transplanting . Small pots , more frequent feeding/watering, better EC/PH homogeneity , less drought period/more dry period , better yields .
Of course there is a limit for everything , you cant grow 5 foot plant in 2 gal container , but in general people are growing in HUGE containers , constant feeding and good medium is providing everything to the roots they dont need to look for nothing as in nature .

1 Like