The_Cannabowlist Veg Tent

Well now that I’m able to log in again after months here’s the veg tent!

Biggest plant is a University of Washington Purple x Planet of the Grapes 55 from Lineworks Generics
Three plants in 2.5 gal pails are a Poison Apple from Solfire genetics and 2 McChem from Delta 3 Boys for a grow off.
Six smalls are Strawberry Sublime from Jedi Genetixx

9 Likes

what are you using for a light?

thanks

Dequilo

4 Likes

Ha ha ha… a Bestva 2500/ 250w burple led! It was my first light when I had a small budget to get started with and hadn’t discovered HLG yet either.

Literally started in a card board box with a fan attached to the side and the light on the top in a cut out section! Would cover for lights out. It worked till I got my first tent. Sry, I’m enjoying a very nice mellow but deep high that I have not had in a long time. So I get long winded. Cheers m8t!

5 Likes

@LoCoRocK and my veg tent

3 Likes

@The_Cannabowlist , awesome to have you back and your grow is coming along nicely. The site has a new admin, had a new upgrade and we back on track.

4 Likes

Thank You!:metal::metal::metal:

It was odd, went to login one day and said account needed admin to re-activate and then a couple months later started getting emails about post and such, so here I am. Lol

3 Likes

Everything but the Strawberry Sublime got moved into the flowering tent today as room became available. Aloe plant got moved in to help make room and for some good veg growth. Black bucket is just water to help with RH.

This tent will also be coming down as I move towards whole tent dedicated grows and wife wants the area in the bedroom back. Lol

3 Likes

Whoops! Seems I have been forgetting to update this one. Lol

Girls are all doing great. Got trimmed and tied down today, didn’t get pictures as I have had a cold so no smoking for me… been rough! Will update with pics soon.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Culled two of them tonight. Kept the ones that had the best growth rates, node spacing, leaf size and color, stem/branch strength, training adaptation, and root mass. Should be transplanting to final pots soon.

They also got fish shit water, molasses, Miicrobial Mass, and Roots Excelurator Gold.

3 Likes

Littles finally got up potted today to their final pots. Will start more training and such after they get rooted.

3 Likes