The Chefs beautiful grow log

Heck yeah bro that kh2po4 is good stuff. You may still need to add some K2SO4 if your run individual elements. Are you?

1 Like

End of week 4 flower

7 Likes

Didn’t follow that last question

Night pics

4 Likes

My unknown sativa that I named short circuit is starting to change color

6 Likes

@chefjonnyg you really are growing amazing plants, and definitely doing alot right. Can I ask you where you got your Durban poison from? Can you post some pictures of your DP?

Been scrolling through your post and reading more about your setup and you. I am subscribed. I have always loved cooking with cannabis to, especially hulled hemp seeds, the versatility and nutritional benefits are massive. About 15 years ago I had the opportunity to make a 3 course hemp meal in a stoners chainstore ( Cool Runnings ) here in South Africa. We made everything from scratch with the kitchen staff.

Starters was hemp date balls.
Main course was freshly made hemp pasta ( stuff up deluxe) and a hemp based pesto sauce.
Homemade hemp icecream.

The point of the exercise was to try and get hemp on the menu but turned out to be too expensive and difficult to make for the kitchen staff. Anyway hoping you find a balance with chefing and cannabis, find your groove and serve some green.

4 Likes

Always good to have a fellow chef on your side. I only have pics from my last harvest for the Durban until I get home then I’ll send you some new ones. I had two phenotypes one with extra tall nugs at least 8 in. It ended up yielding 5.4 oz I’m hoping to beat that this time

4 Likes

Start of week five flower, ladies are looking nice, no blemishes no deficiencies, I accidentally dropped my light on the sativa and cracked it in half but alittle ghetto surgery and she’s doing okay

6 Likes

New lights, more electricity, more money, more nuggets?

7 Likes

I can’t say you’ll get more, but those you have now are pretty nice :star_struck:

3 Likes

:parrotmustache:

3 Likes

:bananaparrot::beerparrot::reversecongaparrot::reversecongaparrot::reversecongaparrot::parrotdad:

3 Likes

end of week 4 I decided to give them more and m.o.a.b.

this week. I also throw on some Cal-Mag I hope they respond well, so far so good

7 Likes

Awesome grow chef! I to am I chef outta California! Just got into growing a few months ago, and my plan is to also supplement my cooking by introducing cannabis in it! I’ve been making infused cooking oils, butters and sugars. Been experimenting alot lately with edibles and how to properly dose certain dishes and what not. I made some ribs tonight for dinner with my cannabis infused bbq! I will definitely be following your grow journal!!

3 Likes

Sweet, I wanna try to make canna flour, if there is such a thing. You guys must have some potant stuff over there. What ya growen these days

4 Likes

Canna flour is possible but an acquired taste so to speak lol just decarb your flower like normal. And I use a coffee grinder to basically pulverize it so it’s a fine powder like flour and voila! Just mix the two to your potency levels!
Right now I’m growing some Thai and Bubba Kush!
I’ve been using Chiquita Banana for my edibles lately, such a good strain!

3 Likes

There is such a thing as canna flour. Just looked at the company ( hemptons.co.za ) i used to buy it from and it no longer supplies it. I am sure they could if I asked. I remember it was quite heavy, so you would compensate your hemp flour with regular flour e.g half and half.

I think we should start a thread of canna foods, what you chefs think?

3 Likes

Thai and Bubba Kush!

Perfect Sativa and Indica coming your way. Would love to try your canna foods @mavsherbs in the near future.

5 Likes

@chrisj starting a canna food thread would be awesome! I’m making hard candies and gummies in the next few weeks! Been getting alot of requests for them so gotta give the people what they want! I’m sure I can find a way to send you some!

3 Likes

He did already! And he even tagged you in… :wink:
Did you wake & bake? :rofl: I sure did!!! :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes