The Chefs beautiful grow log

@kapouic I looked at my notifications in order and saw it after I replied :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Please, would you share your recipes? I tried making gummies, but they kind of melted in the fridge… :crazy_face:
I don’t know what I did wrong…

2 Likes

I’m just teasing you @mavsherbs! I had just read that thread! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I think I am over qualified for this job of modding. Luckily I herd goats during the day, so I am quite chilled and patient. You guys, love you. Come now @kapouic please follow the link.

3 Likes

Ok, I got some new info on my mystery sativa strain. I walked into the grow room today and noticed a strong smell of grape. I have Skittles in the same room so I thought it was that but on closer analysis I figured out it was the sativa that smells like strong grape. I’m thinking it might be grapefruit or grape stomper. Dose anyone else know any pure sativa’s that smell like grape?

4 Likes

7 Likes

Just took this picture today I have some funky looking leaves off my clone. Looks pretty cool

5 Likes

Middle of week five and the ladies are looking nice. Headed more M.o.a.b. to the midweek water

8 Likes

End of week five, I’m really starting to get antsy, I’ll be flushing soon

7 Likes

Flushing on end week 5 to finish, or to flush excess nutes or is it part of your feeding schedule?

1 Like

Girl scout cookies and Skittles will be flushed at the beginning of week 6 and I’ll just feed them RO until they’re ready

2 Likes

Took down purple Kush today! Heavenly resioanous buds

6 Likes

Here’s Girl scout cookies!!

5 Likes

Life is good

4 Likes

@chefjonnyg. From the looks of all that hangin I’d say life was VERY good. :wink::+1::+1::+1:
Congrats on the wicked harvest. :clap::clap::clap::clap::v:

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s only 3 out of 12

2 Likes

@chefjonnyg you lucky man. Lovely looking strains and plants you are harvesting. Enjoy your smoke.

2 Likes

For those of you who have been following my grow. Thank you. Unfortunately circumstances have changed for the worse. As I was taking down the unnamed sativa I noticed it had pollen sacks on it. Much to my dismay multiple pollin sacks were found. As I took down Nicole Kush I noticed an immature seed growing. I fear I might have to cut this grow short for for blue dream, white widow, skittles and Skywalker OG or Chance getting more seeds. Such difficult decisions

1 Like

On the bright side I can again narrow down the type of sativa it was. It has to be a sativa who is known to be intersexual or hermaphrodite because it did the same thing to my buddy. I did some research and a lot of Thai sativas apparently acts this way

2 Likes

Waiting for the cure on four cultivars. I found a seed popping out of my blue dream!!! Hopefully that’s the only one, it was kind of obvious and I don’t see any other ones so let’s cross our fingers

3 Likes