The construction has begun

Yeah man it happens one of the old head’s who helpd show me.th ropes yrs ago some1 got him to and it’s actually never really happened in my neighborhood till last year shitty people moved in I live right out side the projects so when people go to rob people they drive to rich communities , I use to feel like some of the gang members at the end of the st actually use to protect my shit for me when I was home and never had a problem w them it’s always some pce of shit lazy retarded white guy who couldn’t grow a rose for his moma or some young black to teenager trying to make a lil cash for his pleasure and next
Year I’d make some changes

1 Like

Spray your plants with the hottest pepper you can find.

1 Like

Or bear traps. Lol

Monofilament fish line and fish hooks to hold/support your plants… in Canada we can have it look anything like a trap or I go jail even on my own fenced in property…lol…

I got some Carolina reapers if you need them.

Damn i sleep with 3 guns at hands reach. I do not need to kill anyone. But i will shoot your fucking joints and then step on them like a dirty cigarette butt. There are ways to maime and cause serious pain.

3 Likes

…lol…ours have to be locked up and then it would take 20 minutes to unlock them…lol… and they still want to take them away… glad I am proficient with a baseball bat… and a bat sounds amazing cracking on bone…lol…

3 Likes

Piano wire at his height? Off with his head

@Ladithief @PreyBird1 ohh u guys as are gonna get me in trouble hahahàhahahah I’m JK I love u guys i have to live vicariously through u guys kuz my violent part of me is burried deep inside and u would have to do something really not ok w me to d anythinv down that road but i appreciate the thoughts and wish u guys were my neighbors.

In jewish culture ur suppose to donate a qtr of ur crop to the poor and the worse part is if we did do that people would take the qtr and then still rob u kuz there greedy

1 Like

Hahahahaha sorry but I cant stop laughing at the thought of someone sparking up a bowl of that stolen bud if it were doused in hot pepper stuff!! Hahahahahaha can you imagine that…hahaha I wonder if that could kill someone…douse your herb with ghost peppers for them hahahaha oh man…terrible…but dam that would be poetic justice lmao
I know a guy that moved from Van Couver to California years back and he snagged a guy stealing a plant from his second floor deck. He used fishing line and trebble hooks. He was actually arrested for it,the kicker,the theif never got in trouble, just my buddy for setting up snares. They said they were illegal. He got lucky in the end with some bullshit about his fishing poles being out there and the wind blowing his line or some shit. Hahaha he said his lawyer saved his ass, but he lost so much money fighting this that he said it would of been cheaper to just grow extra plants to let them get stolen. Eeek

2 Likes

I was in security products. Most actions are illegal against theives. Can’t hurt them. Then they sue.

Thats so crazy to live in a time where a crook has more protections then the victum. Crazy

2 Likes

My friend lives in the woods and has 2 guard dogs. A thief broke into his house when he went to town for groceries. The dogs attacked the shit out of the thief and mauled him badly he sued and won!
Some bullshit right there.

1 Like

Worse in Canada but we don’t get sued… we get thrown in jail…

2 Likes

Damn. Thats shitty.

1 Like

It’s funny u said that kuz my friend’s mom use to coat there pumpkins w kayan pepper kuz believe but or not people steal pumpkins where I live

1 Like

I used to live in hamtramck michigan for a long time. My aunt lived on the next block from us and someone broke into her house mind u homes r oacked togetger and about 6 feet apart from eachother. Well someone broke on and she has a dog cant remember the kind of dog it was a hprae not a dog lol. It stood on iits hind legs and could clear 9 feet with its head. Was huge. Tall as her if not taller walking it. Was funnt ro see little ole lady and this buig ass horse dog lol. But the dog attacked the person that broje in that guy sued her and won bad thing is they made her put her dog down because they said ne was a malicious threat or something like. Bullshit he protected his owner and got the death penalty for it. What a shame. She told the judge at court he is lucky the dog g ot him and had him pinned til the cops showed up because if he made it near my room she was already up waiting and would have put a 44 mag thru his dome.

3 Likes

Nice!! Following along for the build.

1 Like

When I first got stationed at FtCampbell years ago there was a guy in my neighborhood that shot an intruder that broke into his house. The intruder was standing over this army Special forces soldier’s new born baby when the army guy basically ran in and shot him. The sf guy went into medic mode and saved his life. That ass hat sued the sf soldier and won. One of the cops had the balls to actualy say well next time dont save his life. Wow…that was mid to late 90s sometime.

3 Likes