The evil Keebler elf wants to kill you

5 Likes

60,000 kilograms is 132,277.36 pounds.

Guinness World Records says the worlds largest brownie recorded by “Something Sweet” weighed in at 234.2 pounds.

At least we’re safe there!

That’s a pretty good amount of weight for substance. @growopowners , is that a number to even feel threatened by? What’s it take to get to those weights/numbers? Is there concern for larger operations?

3 Likes

I think 60,000 plants is a reasonable thing to be worried about if you’re a large grower though.

4 Likes

I met the Farm Manager for Los Suenos last week and he said they were gearing up for 36,000 plant count this year. Curious if they are sweating it. :rofl: “We’re like 3 plants under the 60,000 count man!” That’s a legal state growers joke right there.

3 Likes

I wonder if that can be interpreted as growing 60,000 in a lifetime, a year, or at any one given time? Could make a big difference.

2 Likes

Does this include top dogs at Insys? Fuck this guy. (Sorry for my language, but come the fuck on.) :smiley:

3 Likes

It should not matter how much you need to be in possession of…this nut job wants to kill you for having Cannabis…WTF?!

4 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

2 Likes