Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

The first mobile cannabis testing lab in Arizona

The first mobile cannabis testing lab in Arizona is open for business. We test everything same as brick and mortar laboratories but we come to your location and test only your samples. This eliminates any potential of crossing results with other cannabis businesses. We are using the latest Shimadzu cannabis testing instruments and 3M microbiology technology. We here to serve Arizona growers and dispensaries. www.kblabsaz.com 602- 321-5695

9 Likes

Very cool! Welcome to Growers Network! That’s an innovative idea and I hope it catches on and expands more if it hasn’t already!

1 Like

Fantastic idea! Would you mind if I shared some of your information on our twitter?

2 Likes

Go ahead spread the word

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/AgriAir

check it out!

2 Likes

This is an awesome service! What are your pricing structures? Do you tier according to how many samples are processed? Will you be predominantly in the Phoenix area? Will you be travelling to less populated areas?

2 Likes

Because we are on wheels we can get to anywhere in Arizona. We would like 5-10 samples minimum can be flower and/ or concentrate and/or edible. Our prices are compatible with the brick-and-mortar Labs. We would like to test full panels ie not just potency and terpenes. We would like to give you a full analysis of your strain including microbiology and pesticides.

2 Likes

This is brilliant. Please educate me, but would there be any reason you couldn’t easily take your mobile testing facility to California as well?

2 Likes

Congratulations on launching!

You might be interested in our Laboratories category on Growers Spotlight.

Here are three of my favorite articles from this category:

1. Establishing an In-House Laboratory
  2. How Cannabis Samples are Tested for Potency
  3. California Microbial Testing Requirements for Cannabis

We would love to document your journey and share your knowledge. I’m tagging in @Hunter - he creates our Growers Spotlight series. Hunter will reach out to you about the details of Growers Spotlight if you are interested in contributing your knowledge to the community.

Keep us updated on your launch and let us know how we can help. Here is a direct link to all the grow operation owners in Arizona on Growers Network, could be a good start!

3 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

Very cool!

Our lab used to be mobile too, starting at Colorado Mobile Testing (CMT) in 2011!

We stopped being mobile when the regulations no longer allowed for it. It’s great that you can still do such a thing in AZ.

3 Likes

I always find it helpful to look to neighboring states with more evolved cannabis regulations. In 2010, when we passed Prop. 203, our MMJ bill, all we could do was observe how businesses and growers in other states were operating and hope to recreate their best practices in the scope of our evolving cannabis business. Many established business owners will gladly share the growing pains (pun intended) and pitfalls they hurdled while creating a successful business. I look forward to your success in AZ!

3 Likes

Is the regulation in Colorado State specifically not allowing a mobile testing? I would look into it with a Colorado Cannabis Attorny.

2 Likes

Correct. You need a licensed facility with an address and a very intense DVR system. You have to follow the exact same regulations as grows, manufacturers, and dispensaries.

2 Likes

That goes without saying. Health care laboratories are highly regulated as well and they get inspected every year.

2 Likes

In CO, cannabis labs are actually regulated much, much more strictly than health care labs.

2 Likes

How do you feel about that in your opinion? Shouldn’t that be backwards? Or treated equally do you think?

2 Likes

People make great cases for either side.

Ultimately, we care about patient/consumer safety, as well as the progression of the industry and the success of cannabis businesses.

2 Likes