The lil fam

Man I am so excited to try this g13 it looks so good I took a bunch of clones so il have it in the tent for a while and I am going to be doing so e out side stuff soon jus haven’t decided what’s strains yet.

@PreyBird1 @bullfrog420 @bobette @Slym3r @scotty17 @MrBlue @chefjonnyg @Ladithief

7 Likes

Looks good my brother :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Nice glad your back on the forums. Hows that wild son of yours doing?

2 Likes

Looks really nice!
Great job!:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

He’s huge man and his vocabulary is jus getting batter he’s only 2 and already knows his alphabet and can count to 15 and is a master with puzzles he puts me to shame sometimes

4 Likes

I need to contact you soon personally I jus ha e been busy j feel bad about what happened when I was running g ur stuff and had to shut everything down for a while but il give you a txt or call soon. To ask ya a cppl things

2 Likes

No worries brother i have more genetics. Im breeding my femmanized now. Almost ready.

2 Likes

Lovely setup @shmodyshmott . Looking great.

1 Like

They look great! How old are they?

2 Likes

Pretty old I’m supposed to turn the lights over next month to flower

2 Likes

Niiiice!!! (Needed 10 characters to send). :rofl:

1 Like

Looking good shmod!

3 Likes

Thanks man haven’t talked to you in minute

2 Likes

So 12 days till transition to flower

3 Likes

I am lerking about. Lol

3 Likes

Everything doing well up there? Are you living in snow?

2 Likes

It’s almost gone up north on my end still the mtn is dusted and there’s are getting buds my wife’s been killing it selling houses so I been being kinda lazy and not working plus were having another kido by brother jus bought a duplex and my parents and fam are all moving to a better house wich I’m happy for them but I’m losing the big garden kuz there moving over the course of the year so this will be my big brothers last grow at the house we all grew up in it’s kinda sad bit good change kuz are area is getting bad and there moving to a safe neighborhood so atleast when they take the trash out they won’t here gun shots and worry about getting hurt jus to take ur trash out yano so I jus started 3 northern lights by sanoma seeds 2 cherry wedding royals , and 2 random seeds my friend brought back from cali that we have no idea what it is so it will be cool to see

3 Likes

But we’re all healthy and happy my son jus got a new bunk bed so he’s guna be pumped when he gets back from long island he’s out there w fam for a week

3 Likes

Heck yeah new beddo!

3 Likes

Glad your getting somewhere safer. You’ll be much happier.

3 Likes