The Mandaweedian Manafold

He swings by here too. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

im here as well :wink: …awesome growers on this forum, and great mods… :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

2 weeks 5 days in flower and she is stacking up nicely. Still have another 50-60 days left!
VPD is dialed in already showing tri’s on the sugar leaves!

6 Likes

Day 44 flower

12 Likes

Nice workx

5 Likes

@olereynard Thanks! Waiting for her smell to start changing so I know she’s getting closer… the wait…. Lol

6 Likes

Day 46 flower!
With Flash

With Barry

With Molasses

Thought I had been noticing a more pungent smell from her and the wife confirmed it! Finally getting to the home stretch!

8 Likes

D47F
Smell is getting stronger by the day! Some pics may seem like duplicates but one would be with flash and one without to see the difference in colors with the different lighting.

9 Likes

Man that makes me want to try the manifold thing, :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: that is pretty sweet.

5 Likes

Thanks Dforce! I’m super proud of her, have a few guys lined up to try her once she’s done.

It actually wasn’t that hard, just wish I had know about using dowels to keel everything uniform and symmetrical.

5 Likes

D52F

9 Likes

D53F

8 Likes

It’s pretty amazing what you can do with these plants, :100::money_mouth_face::100::100:

4 Likes

Day 56F! Took off a bottom outside bud to test! Bud is DENSE, heavy, sticky, and most of the pistols (misspelled I know) have turned darker.

4 Likes

Day 61

Had to add some supports to help her stay up.

A colorful upskirt shot and a peak from the top of the tent.

And finally, got the microscope in today. Most Trichomes look cloudy with a few amber heads , will probably cut half down tonight for a more energetic high, and the rest will be cut this weekend for a nicer couch lock depending on how much amber I see when I water later.

These pics were taken from the tops, middles sections, and bottom sections from 2-3 colas.

5 Likes

very nice work… :ok_hand: :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

She has been cut, dried, and is now curing! Got 5.693 ounces off her dried!

6 Likes