Bestva 1500w (200w) led light

6 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Okay, so a little explanation, I’m on week two of transition from veg to flower. I’m using an all organic soil and jacks 321 nutes. I don’t ph or ppm at all. I use Mikrobs microbial super packs.

The design is based off Nebulas take of Nugbuckets manifold technique. Due to height restrictions in my current tent I am forced to put a spiral on the 8 mains so they don’t grow too high during the flowering stretch.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

@hellraiser hey @The_Cannabowlist hellraiser does a lot of this manifolding. Looks great and your yoda in the middle ha ha haaa.

5 Likes

Looking great @The_Cannabowlist , from strength to strength. May the force be with you.

2 Likes

Couple of questions. Do you use tap water? And how long in veg to train it?

2 Likes

Thanks Chris! May the Force be with you as well!

1 Like

Yes, I do use tap water. I did a bunch of testing and my tap water ppm is 150 before evaporating the chlorine and down to 145 after. My ph is under 8 and the microbes adjust everything to where is needs to be so I just don’t worry about it anymore.

Oh, 63 days from seed drop to switch, so 62 days veg total. Lol

1 Like

Yeah I figured that took awhile lol. Your tap water is way lower than mine, mine is at about 330 ppm. I did use it though killed the clorimine with Vitamin C. Then I got some barrels and went to rainwater which works great with coco, and is a disaster with hydro. So I got a RO unit, now I don’t worry about it either.

Marty

2 Likes

Nice. I don’t even de chlorinate the water anymore, not with only 5ppm difference.

If I had hard water or the ph was way off I would probably still end up adjusting it, but with this soil and microbes seems to be working fine.

Yeah, I let her veg almost 2 months.

1 Like

Believe it or not 5ppm is pretty damn high. I am a CPO certified pool and spa operator…well it’s expired now but I used to be. Swimming pool water is kept …or should be kept at only 1-3 ppm chlorine. When you smell chlorine walking up to a pool, it is because someone doesn’t know what they are doing.

Marty

2 Likes

If you want to see a cool manifold you should go over to @Arrow thread and look around. He’s been on vacation for a while but there’s a lot to learn. Try typing manifold in the search and see what comes up.

4 Likes

I have actually been working with him over on ILGM!

6 Likes