The ongoing grow

Colors ,tw is only 16% THC & is weak. Leave it to the l.p.'s to screw up a strain like that and it tasted like jack h.!!! W.t.frig is that???

3 Likes

It’s never a numbers game with cannabis. It’s about terpene content, and a combination of THC that gives strains that have “lower in THC” it’s effects.

I’ve had high THC plants, but low terpenes (in my opinion) with a lot less effects. That particular strain made me a little on the nauseas side. Maybe @Ladithief could explain in his own opinion on THC content and terpenes. When extracting terpene content is still important too.

5 Likes

I agree for sure but this stuff is all wrong. It doesn’t resemble tw at all .I’m sure it’s one of the phenos but it’s nothing like any tw I have ever seen/enjoyed

4 Likes

Still growing…

12 Likes

11 Likes

She’s doin a split , great job

5 Likes

Thanks, she topped herself from either me giving nutrients too early, or it just happened. @mrcrabs either way, I’ll mainline it because I can. First time for everything.

Well, I can edit posts, but I can’t reply… so either someone is going fix this or I’ve been banned.

6 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

Hi there! Boy have I missed you! What little lady is that begging for water?

Any of those Durban Poison yet? Lol, jk, but I am excited for that!

5 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies from Sensible seeds. It was a feminzed seed, that produced more seeds from a couple of pollen sacs. Really loved this strain. The pheno I had was very minty, with tons of that cookie (or sweet) flavor. Worked wonders for my head.
I hope this one turns out as well.

All other monster clones, are all ILGM. Afghan, Maui Wowie, Super Lemon Haze, and Fire OG.

Durban poison will be bred, and started next grow cycle. I can only have one male in the tent so that I know exactly what genetics have been introduced when I find seeds. If there are two males, which one was it from? So, to keep the confusion to a minimum, only ONE male is allowed. (OR from the same strain) @pomeroymc

7 Likes

Transplant day!

9 Likes

All of them? That’s gonna take awhile. Have fun, I love transplanting.

2 Likes

@pomeroymc All of those were in solo cups previously. (Except the taller ones on the left) I timed it just right. The roots were just starting to reach the sides of the cup. They they’ll have more room.

3 Likes

Breeding tent. One guy in the corner right. Left female, and front mainlined female.
A lot of pistils for regular seeds on 18/6

7 Likes

What strain are you breeding?

4 Likes

Animal Cookies @scotty17

5 Likes

Just switched to flowering and added Mammoth P for the first feeding. We’ll see how this ends up. Looking good so far. @nick

7 Likes

Clone Day! And pistils! Mammoth P added again. @nick

7 Likes

7 Likes