The ongoing grow

Here’s the journal I promised after vacation.

Regular Animal Cookies by BC Bud Depot which is
FIRE OG X GIRL SCOUT COOKIES hybrid. Should be the golden ticket for migraines, with OG Kush in its lineage which has always helped, and GSC has qualities that really help with the nausea I’m hoping this one will be the one that works the best.
I started 3 of these because they’re regular, however I intend to breed these so there will be more.

Sensible seeds Girl Scout Cookies feminized from seeds I’ve found in my first grow. This strain is still one of the best I’ve tried, hopefully these don’t disappoint this round.

ILGM Trainwreck supposed to be good for migraines, but I’m sure can be used for recreational just the same. The Leafly story was interesting.

15 Likes

Nice selection! I’m definitely following along :wink:

7 Likes

Subbed in and excited for this one…

7 Likes

This will be awesome. Anything for migraines is on my list.

8 Likes

Tw haze is a powerful strain I have used it for vertigo issues and helped to keep me from getting sick. (I have mineirs if u have ever heard of its not fun being nauseous or dizzy)

9 Likes

Sometimes when I get a really bad migraine I feel both of those symptoms, this is great to hear. @hoppiefrog

8 Likes

All TW are potent… I loved my PTW last season… my last seed went to a buddy and he has it… I have a cutting coming home hopefully this week…

7 Likes

I am going to have to do a TW my next grow to see if it may help me. I am light headed and some what off balance feeling all the time. Thanks for the info there @hoppiefrog . I have a seed I have been saving :grin:

5 Likes

Good luck with these buddy!

7 Likes

Waiting on 2 more to break the surface. Bumped up the light wattage to keep the stretch down when they do make it through.

8 Likes

We may have lost the Trainwreck. I’m letting her ride, as there is still a sprout in there. (But the leaves have for lack of a better term “damped off”. Same growing conditions as everyone else. I don’t have a lot of hope for this bean. This is the second Trainwreck to not make it…

I’ll be soaking another Trainwreck and probably adding a Sour Diesel. (Have to have back up right?)
Thinking positive everyone else is up with the first set of leaves emerging.

6 Likes

Maybe the train wreck doesn’t like things as humid or wet. Maybe less fungal resistance or less resistance to damping off?

5 Likes

Try them without the humidity dome and make sure the soil doesn’t stay too wet too long.

~MacG

6 Likes

I’ll try and change the environment when I soak the next seed. It was damp, but not soaked. Thanks for suggestion, and I’ll follow through with it. No humidome this time.
I know I’ll be contacting the company to get replacements, but I would hate to lose more. @macgyver_stoner

6 Likes

Good pick bro. Keep it up

5 Likes

Tag @mrcrabs having fun yet Crabs

6 Likes

Ty :+1:got it, set to watching, wuz up @covertgrower , bummer on that train wreck, is a great strain

5 Likes

@mrcrabs I have more Trainwreck beans, just haven’t started them.

8 Likes

Kool i still have a few , just been cloning her since the first grow, I love train wreck

7 Likes

Found it, and tracking!

7 Likes