The Poseidon Project

Blueb’s

11 Likes

:tangerine: Orange Bud babies :tangerine:

8 Likes

I have the 4x4 main area zoned in 2x4 lighting sections. I need to get some Velcro ties. I ran out and used wire loom on the frame. It works, just a little tight…

3000k Bridgelux COB’s on 2x4 substrate

3 Likes

White Widow

8 Likes

Looks nice and frosty!! How long do your White Widows flower for?

2 Likes

Depends on which genes show through. I have both fast/short and long/tall. The fast ones are usually 7 weeks. The long are 8-10. They are actually my least favorite strain … Don’t like the taste. I am all about the taste :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Are yours ILGM?? Thats what I have… same genetics. At first the taste was great… pretty fuely and pungent. After curing, its not as tasty anymore… idk why.

2 Likes

Yup… ILGM seeds. I want to try the Black Widow and compare… It is supposed to be the original genetics

2 Likes

She is on her last leg …

10 Likes

Man that’s looks good brother

2 Likes

Thanks :+1:t2: It smells amazing in the green room. The blueberry smell is not as strong now. Smells like sugary weed now :v:t2:

2 Likes

Love your grow room. Even better. Love the pics of your plants. Everything looks awesome. My last grow was with 2 BW. They grew great. Sad part was they were in the back and hard to get to them with the ones up front. They definitely needed more room to bush out. That’s what sucks when growing in a 4x4 tent. They needed wide open space. Front ones were Lsd and gorilla glue.

16 Likes

Looks great! That is a nice canopy :+1:t2:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hell yeah :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

BBA number 2 got the chop yesterday. BBA number 1 could be chopped any day now :v:t2:

11 Likes

Awesome looking girl you have.
May your yields be high like us.
:grin:

3 Likes

Thanks :v:t2: Hope to get at least 150g from the two girls. I would be happy with that. The buds are dense so, totally feasible

2 Likes

Getting the next small grow ready. I decided to do Super Soil. I am a novice with Organic grows. I have only run one about a year ago. Will be fun to see how I do this time around. My first organic grow was a success but nothing spectacular…

5 gallon MaxxYield Power Pot
Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Super Soil
Coast of Maine Stonington Blend organic plant food
Coast of Maine Fish Bone Meal

300W Chilled Logic Light Bar

1 Like

Gonna chop her this weekend :+1:t2:

11 Likes