The Poseidon Project

Hey everyone :wave:

Just joined and figured I would set my journal space :v:t2: I operate a small grow/home grow cannabis/hemp consulting company. I have been growing for many years and have successfully designed and managed dozens of small grows in the Southeast.

My favorite method is wicking SWC with Coco Coir and Perlite (Octopots). I am also a big fan of Current Culture.

Hope to meet some awesome fellow growers here :+1:t2:

24 Likes

Welcome. U will def meet some pretty awesome guys and ladies here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the growers network. Glad to see you grow!

3 Likes

Welcome.
I’ve been wanting to try coco so I will be following

5 Likes

Just chopped my Sour D auto. Fat, dense buds! Guessing 150 grams cured… more or less.

Bridgelux Verso SE (Timber Clone) COB’s. 300 watts. 90CRI @3000k. Emerson Effect far red/photo red added at bloom (RapidLED).

I am a huge fan of RapidLED :+1:t2: Great company.

28 Likes

White Widow Auto

17 Likes

Zkittlez

20 Likes

Maui Wowie

19 Likes

Maui gets the chop in about a week. Trichs on target

4 Likes

Blueberry Auto’s

I am doing a product review of California Light Works COB’s. So far, so meh …

Not sure why a driverless COB is running so hot…

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I’ve heard a LOT of hype about CLW lights, but when I looked at the tech and specs, I was confused. I really don’t see what the attraction is. Especially at the prices they charge.

6 Likes

c4b7775bae2ad51bec857456a841f6a7

Great grow!!! Very awesome babies you have there!

4 Likes

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing some impressive plants from you guys :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I tried Super Soil’s (RIP Subcool) but never got into them. Fox Farms Coco Loco for me :v:t2:

3 Likes

Not as good as your im sure but i was happy as hell with my first 2 harvests. So far i got 9 plants under my belt and they got better as they went.

5 Likes

Ooh me and the cocoloco did not see eye to eye. It almost killed my bubblegum auto. She is still a sad little bia

5 Likes

Why Thank You :grinning:

1 Like

Let me be frank, these are glorified Blurples…

Now then, the high end units that run Osram Top Bin LED’s are good lights but I can build a spectrum target light rail for 1/3 the cost.

I do like their greenhouse supplement lights but they only sell those in bulk. Kinda BS.

2 Likes

Hmmmm. I can usually sail through a coco/air pot grow… I like to PH at 6.0 but drift ± 1 to 2 tenths each direction so she does not get used to “stable”. Did you run your PH in the upper 5’s??

I wanna grow a bubblegum. I usually get seeds from ILGM and they have a Bubblegum…

4 Likes

I did covert talked me thru it because he had issues with his coco so i ran phd water thru it at 5.8 and it came out super high so i ran water thru til i was at a 5.8 5.9 with 1200ppm out. Planted the plant and within a week it was almost dead as hell lol. I switched it into a ffof and cocoloco mix and she is doing better but i think she is toast. She should be glowering like the rest but barely a foot tall and its beek 6 or 7 weeks since she broke soil

3 Likes