The Poseidon Project

Super Skunk Auto

14 Likes

Ocean Forrest and Coco is a good blend :+1:t2:

2 Likes

It seems ok i think i had better reaults in just ffof itself

3 Likes

Markie I like ffof, I don’t grow totally in it though we mix strawberry fields with it and a few other amendments also testing Ed Rosenthols, mixture which is actually working a tad better then the first I mentioned… Ingredients are expensive for a large room but for a tent would be otay I’d guess. Testing 4 10 gal. And 4 15gal smart pots with it so we shall see…:v:t2:

3 Likes

Gelato I grew last year

13 Likes

The Blueb’s today

8 Likes

Maui before bedtime

9 Likes

Dropping four Orange Bud beans tomorrow. Will weave a Blue Dream Auto and Banana Kush Auto in between flower/bloom.

First time growing Orange Bud :v:t2:

4 Likes

The Sout D is friggin loud AF :rofl::rofl: I seriously need a dry box or a grow tent converted into a dry space…

Something … :shushing_face:

4 Likes

I have 3 or 4 BG in the room now and 2 of them got a mix of ffof/hf with maybe 10/20% of coco…well roots organics actually. Good stuff Pose imma tag along.

4 Likes

ILGM Gold Leaf using Coast of Maine Super Soil - 2019

12 Likes

I liked GL…I’ve grown it twice and will definitely grow it again…shes a beauty

5 Likes

One of my favorites :+1:t2:

This was a fun grow. It was also my first SS grow. The Organic nutes (Marine based) stunk my entire grow space so bad …

It was like a French Whore in summertime :wink:

5 Likes

Scooby Snack before calling it a night …

White Widow

12 Likes

Trich check on the Maui this morning. We are at week 9.3. I could call her done but I may ride the week…

3 Likes

A little Jack Herer to start the day :v:t2:

12 Likes

I need to get my shit in order…

This Winter sucks …

5 Likes

Maui Wowie is on her last leg. Magnesium deficiency showing. She is consuming all she has left…

Smells tropical in my grow room :surfing_woman::flamingo::palm_tree:

11 Likes

I really want to like these lights… honestly. I am vendor neutral. Always have been. Always will be. Yes, I will puff a little if a company sponsors a grow… It is part of the advertising principal… I won’t ever lie though …

If you see a recommendation or positive product review from me, it is legit. The product ran through test/dev and ultimately, a production grow.

… these lights

I will shut up and finish the grow :v:t2:

9 Likes

Beautiful grow you have here! :green_heart:

5 Likes