The Poseidon Project

Ive got a 2001 buell x1 carbon fiber extreme. Big bore kit. Custom tuned. Does 165mph.

3 Likes

I love to race.
Top speed
Motocross
sportbike circuit.

2 Likes

Love ‘em. Harley killed them. The only reason Harley made faster bikes was buying Buell …

1 Like

Hehehe… if it has a motor, I love it. Same with my wife… Gets us in trouble :rofl: I have always wanted to learn to ride faster. Wish you lived closer. You seem like my people…

Wife’s ride …

2 Likes

Toys, toys, toys …

My R6 on the Dragon

4 Likes

Yes the buells have 106hp factory

1 Like

Man tried to get wife to ride. No dice

2 Likes

I hate riding two up… last time i had a rather robust girlfriend and took her the first leg of the Trail of Tears ride. 500 miles with porky on the back of a raked out 883 Sportster…

I literally thought death as an option rather than ride back …

4 Likes

That’s funny AF :joy:! Just learned how to quote like everyone else lmao.

3 Likes

Porky lol. My friend likes fat girls. Well he met one online. He drives over to pick her up. And he has a lowered honda…well as they were leaving the lot and high centered on a speed bump. He had to politely as her to get get out of the car so he could clear the speed bump. Ha ha ha lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahahaha !!! That is funny :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s cool AF you ran the flats :+1:t2: When I lived in San Diego, I would fly into Salt Lake then drive to Dugway for computer network installs. I had Dugway, Nellie, Ft Irwin, and Edwards assigned to me. Some weird shit going on underneath Dugway… :alien:

… just sayin’

1 Like

Yeah the United states internet actually originates here in UT. And is like a tree from there. The carnivore is here. We have 26 of thee most sophisticated U.S. stealth jet fighters stationed here. There a lot special military intrest here. The military has detonated like 96? nuclear bomb tests here since 1974.

4 Likes

Buds today

7 Likes

The girl in the second picture must’ve saw the camera. She struck a pose with that leaf in the background. Well done everything looks good. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Thanks :v:t2: I need to raise that light fixture. My PPFD is high enough for CO2 but I don’t have a system and driving to Airgas for refills is not cheap …

I sometimes burn the shit out of my leaf tips :confused:

1 Like

How are you doing this week? Spirits up? Stand Fast, my man :+1:t2: Your body will heal soon enough. Gotta keep your noodle in good spirits…

Have a good day bud

2 Likes

Doing pretty good. Heading into work today for my 2nd day back. Hows things with you?

2 Likes

Busy as crap with work … and this mask shit has gotten ridiculous

1 Like