The Poseidon Project

Getting close to the end. Targeting 800 nanometer wavelength (Red/Far Red)

15 Likes

Week 8.2

13 Likes

Look at those BUDS!!! DELICIOUS!!!

10 Likes

All four are chopped and hanging in the dark. If the humidity remains steady, maybe 8-9 day dry. The branches will tell me :+1:t2:

11 Likes

Dry and ready for cure. Super sticky. Sweet. Great combo of Sativa and Indica. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

10 Likes

Dropped beans to soak for my next run -

Durban Poison
Super Lemon Haze

May do full Indica’s after this grow :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Nice indicas are my favorites. But i have this red dragon sativa thats amazing.

8 Likes

I typically grow hybrids but landrace strains are cool. Finicky at times. That’s where good breeding of hybrids cleans that stuff out. I have grown White Widows in Miracle Grow soil under a 100 watt blurple and harvest great smoke :rofl:

8 Likes

Two Durban Poison and one Super Lemon Haze. One Haze did not germinate.

Will throw in an Alien Otto to round out a little later.

9 Likes

Hi @poseidon, what breeder did you with on the SLH? Green House?

7 Likes

I got them from ILGM about two years ago. Trying to clear out some older stock. I only had three beans left :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Gonna flip these three to 12/12 this week.

10 Likes

Flip to 12/12 today

10 Likes

Week 2 started yesterday. Will get pictures tonight when the lights are on.

5 Likes

The ladies

7 Likes

How do you like those rapid leds? I got 2 as well. And 2 strips. I think they lack on light dispersion. Very good lights tho. I feel I need 3 of those for a 4x4.

6 Likes

One of the light bars is Rapid (Chill using Samsung diodes). The other is a Timber clone I built. It runs Bridgelux Vero SE’s. I like to replace the Rapid during bloom but get lazy most times. The Rapid is a great light but my clones at 3000k rock :v:t2:

5 Likes

My clone light cost 20 at Walmart. It works amazing. Lmao

5 Likes

I think the WAGO’s and wire cost $20 for my light. Cheapest part of the build. A Timber Redwood was around $800 so I sourced the same parts they use and built my own for about $600

5 Likes

Week 3

10 Likes