Top Bud Tuesday and week 7 of bloom

10 Likes

Looks great @poseidon!

8 Likes

Thanks👍🏻 Couple weeks to go

8 Likes

Week 8

12 Likes

Lovely ladies right there. There still stacking and fattening it looks like!

10 Likes

Thanks Bud :v:t2: This week will probably be the last stage of ripening. I can see yellowing of larger fan leaves so, it’s getting close. Will check trich’s next week

9 Likes

Top Bud Tuesday!!!

Week 9 starts today :v:t2:

14 Likes

Jesus that’s a fat ass bud!! I like’em fat af! :joy:

10 Likes

They are huge. The first two are the Durban Poison ladies. The last is the Super Lemon Haze. The grow room smells like grapefruit and weed :rofl:

I have been running full organic grows in air pots the past couple years. The flavor profile is always phenomenal :v:t2:

11 Likes

The ladies were chopped 5 days ago and have been drying. The popcorn buds are ready for cure phase 1.

Sampled a small Durban bud… Tastes great even without the cure and is strong AF :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Two thumbs up

9 Likes

Nice. Ill be over lol. Everyone love some Durban Poison!

7 Likes

Been years since i had some but hell yes that high is one of its own. Enjoy brother well deserved! Look great

8 Likes

Dropping four Gelato beans today for my Winter grow :v:t2:

9 Likes

Nice Fat buds as usual you dont disappoint! :fire::fire::+1:

7 Likes

Thanks bud :+1:t2:

9 Likes

Are you a heavy feeder? Or just regular? What you feeding them with?

9 Likes

I use Coast of Maine Stonington Blend soil. No need to amend until bloom. I add Coast of Maine fish bone at weeks 1,3, and 5. Coast of Maine worm castings at weeks 2 and 4.

This regiment has been working really well for my 2022 grows :+1:t2: Gonna adopt as my standard for 2023.

9 Likes

Gelato - week 1 of bloom

8 Likes