The Poseidon Project

Pretty uneventful during veg

The BKA did not germinate so only three ladies this Spring grow.

8 Likes

Using a new light as well. California Light Works new SolarXtreme 500. I tested their older COB based lights and they ran too hot… This new model is running diodes on PCB so more like a Sammy board.

6 Likes

Cut the red and far red spectrum lights inline today. Getting ready for bloom soon. Will pause the timing schedule until flower starts :v:t2:

9 Likes

That gelato from ilgm is beast. Been growing it for a while now check out my recent thread.

7 Likes

Yeah, it is one of my favorites from ILGM. They have a crap load of new strains I want to get but I have a small space. One of these years, maybe :rofl:

5 Likes

I just got runtz gold leaf and a new one they got gorillagluexzkittles. Im excited for that one

6 Likes

Ive heard alot of negative reviews on them. I personally think they have some really good stuff but i have noticed that some strains are suspiciously similar :thinking: definitely ones i wouldn’t buy again. But ive had a few really good strains from them gelato being one of them. And ive always received my order. To me thats important because ive been scammed before.

6 Likes

I have been burned more than once so the trust factor wins big with me. I agree that some strains seem the same - some of the Indica’s and legacy Autoflower strains.
I believe they have new breeders. The last 5 years have brought many new strains. I love their Gelato. Gold Leaf is awesome. I am smoking Durban Poison right now and it is :fire:

8 Likes

That’s awesome to hear I actually have a Durban Poison from them in flower right now!

Also 2 sour diesel by them in flower too

8 Likes

The ladies this morning…

8 Likes

That top bud will get fried buddy. In my opinion i would top that long main branch to even it to that lower canopy. Buds that close to the light become bushy, tasteless and most of the time brown and unsmokeable. I just topped 2 big soir diesel buds just like that. Trashed them puppies. :pray:t3: :sunglasses::v:t3:
Your plants are beautiful by the way bro.

6 Likes

Yeah, the CLW fixture is for the other two ladies in the back. The BDA in front has her own fixture at 18”. I wanted to run this grow with the single CLW but the BDA took off at stretch so she get her own light. I built my light frame really tall so I could grow Sativa’s without topping or SCRoG. I suck at screening.

5 Likes

The BDA continued to stretch for another week. This is a weird plant. I hope she fills out all of the bud sites this last half of flower. The AHA and JHA are smooth sailing :+1:t2: :sailboat:

7 Likes

AHA

JHA

BDA

5 Likes

Buds

5 Likes

Won’t be long now :+1:t2: Getting the summer grow prepped. Only doing two Maui Wowie.

6 Likes

Are these Vader’s (Ocean Grown Seeds)?

3 Likes

Nope. These are from ILGM. I would like to find a few other good seed banks that ship to the Southeast.

5 Likes

This place has everything out of country but they have it. I found some rare stuff here check it out!

https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/

I found the super sativa cannabis club seeds there. Lava freeze!

5 Likes

Get it pose, that plant looks hella frosty. We like the frost, sure do!

6 Likes