The Poseidon Project

Strawbeary x Gooey Bear

6 Likes

Zkittlez

6 Likes

So here is an honest question, Do you like the Pots you’re using? I’ve seen these allot but don’t know much about them! The girls are looking amazing per usual!!

5 Likes

Hey thanks !

Air Pots - I do like them :+1:t2: Some of the first generation fabric pots I tried were cheaply made so I researched alternatives being used in the Netherlands. That is were I found these Air Pots. This was like 6 years ago so in that time, Fabric Pots have come a long way in quality. The AC Infinity Fabric Pots were developed specifically for MJ. Thick material, good stitch work, and eyelets for tie downs :+1:t2: Thinking about getting a few of the square ones and trying out.

8 Likes

I love my square pots from Ac infinity actually that’s been what I’ve been switching all of them too they just fit better all the way around

7 Likes

Zkittlez

6 Likes

Strawbeary x Gooey Bear

5 Likes

Maui Wowie

6 Likes

Alien Otto

6 Likes

I wish I could get my autos this size what’s your secret?! Lol not that mine don’t do well by the end but their never this full

6 Likes

Probably more luck than anything else. I use Organic Soil (Coast of Maine) and Organic nutes (slow release - Coast of Maine). I supplement the slow release with liquid nutes (Coat of Maine) once the flowers start to bulk. I use filtered (three stage) water from the county reservoir (Mountain runoff) and Ph to 6.5. I also run high PPFD across the 4x4 space and raise the lights to about 24”. During bloom, I run Emerson Effect supplemental lighting to really hit 650-800nm wavelength hard. Sometimes I run UV but I find that near Ultra Violet (far violet) around 400-420nm works better :+1:t2:

What do you run?

7 Likes

As of right now I am using Gia Green organics with flower fuel at the beginning of flower getting strong till about the 4th week then creeping back down … I seem to do great with photos … there all in either my 3x3 Ac Infinity or 4x4 also ac infinity then vegging my photos 2 in 1 vivosun which is about to get changed to the 5x5 ac infinity

6 Likes

AC Infinity… Boy, they really took the ball and ran for a touchdown! Classic example of target marketing and product development based on market reaction. They used to be a very small player in the grow industry, kinda stumbled into it. Folks started using their HVAC stuff to build grow boxes and closets. They caught wind of the popularity and decided to release an entire set of products based on growing MJ. I absolutely love it when companies successfully do this.

7 Likes

You are absolutely correct they have done things rather quickly an honestly very well both of the tents I have from them have zero light leaks and the controller 69 pro is absolutely awesome

7 Likes

Luck, eh? LOL … you say that and then list all these wonderful things you do for your plants. Doesn’t sound like luck. Sounds like you work it and get good rewards for your hard work. I mean … mountain runoff? I’m blown away. Love it! :seedling:

6 Likes

I am humble… Would rather brag about other folks grows than talk about what I can do :blush:

Thank you for the kind words! That was nice :+1:t2:

7 Likes

The ladies today

7 Likes

Maui Wowie

7 Likes

Alien Otto

6 Likes

Strawbeary

7 Likes