The Recreational Patient Intake

Does anyone know the process of recreational patient intake? Do you just give them your ID and that’s it? Is there any information that is being taken in like personal information?

1 Like

What is this?

Recreational is just that. It’s not medical. You’re not a patient. You go to the dispensary, they hand u a menu, you select your purchase, pay and leave.

Your question about personal info, yes. Your ID is scanned into a machine upon entry and at cash out in every dispensary and at some there are other checkpoints as well.

Believe me the government knows u were there. They know what u bought and how much u spent.

The only difference in most states between medical and recreational is the tax rate. And some states have other restrictions that go along with your medical card like concealed carry permits and a few other rights they like to trample on.

They will log you in and record your license number for returning… It’s all done by computer databases… I’m a medical license holder so the state knows I’m card holder

Me too. But I’ve been to both. I’ve been to the medical side in my home state and recreational in others. They keep track of both just the same

Does that entail putting the people on the same network, I forget what’s it called but I know medical patients are logged from what I heard.

I think it varies state to state how the information is collected. Have yet to hear of a common data bank of participants of either Medical or Recreational across state lines. However I was told by my local medical dispensary there are some states that reciprocate Medical sales as an accommodation…