The Science of Superior Plant Growth: LED Cultivation

LED Cultivation is the foremost leading plant lighting system research group for indoor plant production facilities (IPPFs).

LED Cultivation was started based on the premise that creating an optimized plant lighting system is an interdisciplinary scientific / engineering problem that has a discoverable, precise solution.

𝐔𝐒 𝟏𝟎,πŸ”πŸ–πŸ•,πŸ’πŸ•πŸ– - Issued Jun 23, 2020 - πŽππ“πˆπŒπˆπ™π„πƒ 𝐋𝐄𝐃 π‹πˆπ†π‡π“πˆππ† π€π‘π‘π€π˜ π…πŽπ‘ π‡πŽπ‘π“πˆπ‚π”π‹π“π”π‘π€π‹ π€πππ‹πˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽππ’

We do not engage in marketing gimmicks. We are not focused on selling β€˜grow lights’ that don’t actually do what is claimed.

We are focused, and obsessed, with creating a true plant lighting system solution for this community.

One that is innovative, cost-effective, feature-rich, and feels like a Ferrari :racing_car: for your cultivation team.

Why? Because you deserve it.

https://ledcultivation.com/white-paper/

7 Likes

Thats very very interesting and makes complete sense. Uniformity = efficiency. Interesting its all completely computer controlled programing. Different leds being controlled separately but together at the same time to create light uniformity. I wonder how you guys address the led light discharge angle?? Not sure if the the right term. But what i mean is the angle the light flows out of the leds? Some manufacturers have certain spacing on the light bars to cover the dead spots or overlap the spots there is not enough light. Do your lights? Do They have to be at a specific height over canopy to function or does the the system account for this and adjust intensity? Very interesting for sure now wow! Got we wanting to see more of this technology now. :eyes::nerd_face::face_with_monocle: im a big fan Dr bruce bugby. And his explanation of how light flows into the atmosphere and how it affects plants growth! Very fascinating stuff. I spent a lot of time trying to find the lowest cost high quality equipment for my grows whatever is fans,tents,lights whatever but one thing i am always chasing is more light per watt per buck. I mean i want all my money im spending to be used the most efficienty and this Uniformity technology sounds like its Right up my alley! And the real deal. I like to learn things all the time this sounds amazing!

@LED_Cultivation
Question about other manufacturers like Foshe for instance they make some big claims. I have there aeries series light. How does your technology/light(s) compare to this or improve upon because of efficiency?

I have a few lights and brands. And im always willing to try new lights. Money is not the issue. I was going to buy 4 Foshe lights but there way over Priced, Freaking heavy AF and the company is interested in money. When they wont give you a product price and want to dish you to there sales guy/gal for a custom quote is a red Flag for me. So i bought 1Glad i did and wish i got 3 more but i got some luxx brand lights also before they went out of business and those are great.

6 Likes

The light looks great. But expensive, 65lbs is almost the same as a Foshe what kind of heat does this monster put off? There are no fans that i can see. How many drivers? How do you get 0-1000 watts? Leds dont work at 1 watt? It says its designed for a 5x5’ most home growers dont have big big pockets for lights in these price ranges. How are these computer controlled is there a light controller thats pre configured? Or is it user definable? Lots im not understanding here? You have no product in stock?

8 Likes