The Weed Box Online

Wondering if any of you guys have tried purchasing a monthly weed box. Has not happened in my country yet, but I am sure it will. Seems like unboxing online is a big business and now you can purchase a Weed Box Online for as little as $17. Would be interested to know if any of you guys have tried this type of service, maybe a grow box would be a good idea in the future for all gromies.

3 Likes

My wife has and canna box

1 Like

It looks like a sweet deal, sadly no shipping to sunny South Africa. Would love a concept like this locally.

2 Likes

Well Chris there ya go a business opportunity for ya. Don’t have it available make it available, and the plus side is if you do it right you make a nice income too! What are your weed laws down there? I’m taking it with all the new pot farm startups advertising on here alone that it must be at least semi legal?

2 Likes

Not my type of business, but you are right its a great opportunity for someone to do something. Our weed laws are neither here nor there at the moment. Going to update my roadtrip from the past few days, its wild here, like its legal. Was on a pot form, that is sanctioned by the local police, has a cannabis coffee shop ,thousands of plants growing. Every city/town has a pot shop at the moment. …, selling weed within a social club, a similar framework as Spain.

We have a court case going at the moment that will be setting the precedent for what is legal and what is not. Exciting times.

5 Likes

Next time she gets one I will post some pictures.

3 Likes

I figured it was “quasi” legal.

2 Likes

I`ve tried growing this way, but the problem is - such kits are usually much more expensive than if you were to grow it yourself from scratch.

2 Likes