These are potent drinks

I went into the package store a few weeks ago and these were on the shelf in CT …I was like how the hell are they selling these . They had cases of them . I drank half of it and was stoned out of my mind lol I am a bit of a lightweight but still. I went back the next week and the state told them they couldn’t sell them but you can buy them online still and get them straight to your door . Can someone explain to me what live resin hemp derived THC is and is it safe ?

7 Likes

Very interesting that it made you so stoned, that is great but wonder what the science is. The terms on the package dont make sense.

Hemp derived means it comes from legal grade hemp cannabis which contains almost no THC, 0.2%.
Live resin is fresh flash frozen hemp flower and then CBD extracted as a concentrate.
20MG THC and 10MG CBD this is the interesting part. The CBD should be limiting the effect of the added THC, 20MG is not a huge amount of THC for drink. So it would nice to know why this is such a strong drink.

6 Likes

My buddy said they must have massive amounts of hemp and have some crazy extraction method . I was so high I had to go outside and pace around for fresh air :joy:

5 Likes

not sure why you would think it would not ? Delta 9 is Delta 9 THC

lots of good reading I have been talking with an extractor from Colorado that is doing tons and tons

of Hemp Bio Waste and making HD 9 oil etc.

I have been making cartridges to vape out of THCa diamonds

the buds we grow are THCa it become Delta 9 THC when we burn it in a joint, heat in a vape rig or

decarb your weed for edibles

it is a way around the law here in the states for folks that work from legal hemp

Kilos of HD 9 oil here in the states for 95 % are about 975$

they say it is legal to have maybe yes and maybe no

but here in New York if you are not paying the Taxes your are a Bootlegger and the Tax Man will get

you

he will win and you will lose :frowning:

was talk with a dude in Oregon that him and his partners are doing over 100 thousand pounds

a month

small unit 6 inch film wiper

the unit these folks use today are over the top they squeeze out very drop of goodies

than make hempcrete out of the left over bio mass

Science is catching up with us, stuff I learned to in the 1980s are stone age to today

methods and equipment

drink 12 of them :wink: I make 110 MG capsules with a bit of CDB and the will stone you to the

bone

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

7 Likes

not sure why you would think it would not ? Delta 9 is Delta 9 THC

20MG of THC and 10MG of CBD. Firstly 20 MG is a tiny amount of THC for anyone. And @spades90 only drank half a can, so say 10MG. CBD is also an antidote to THC, so I think you can half it again, 5MG. Interesting to know why he got so stoned.

4 Likes

Duh reading skills thought he drank half a case 12 cans

my bad

4 Likes